Ch-10 The Convenience Store

No one's POV

Right now, Akihiko and Kiyone both went on their way to the convenience to go stock up on supplies which they would need for their new high school life. But unlike Kiyone, who was just bothered about having a peaceful life in ANHS, Akihiko was brainstorming with what little knowledge he had.

'The gambling tournaments... I wonder if that's just for students to play or is there going to be some sort of test based on it. From what I've heard about Hyakkaou Academy, they did have gambling tests. If they are bridged with our school, I'll expect some sort of test based on luck and gambling. Then there's the culinary arts and food wars from Totsuki Academy, which were also added to ANHS. But of course, I don't really care about since I already know that no matter who I face off against, I'll win no matter what.' He though in his mind.

"Tetsuya-kun." Kiyone called out to him, making him look at her.

"Hm ? What is it Kiyone ?"

She held out two noodle cups while staring at Akihiko. "Which one should I take ? I can't choose between them as I don't know what they taste like. Could you tell me ?"

"I suggest you take both. I also don't know how that tastes either." This surprised Kiyone. She thought he would have known.

"Huh ? I thought you would know..."

"Even though I was outside, I still had a fixed diet to follow. And besides, such food isn't all that good since I could just make actual ramen if I wanted to. There's no need for something like this for me." He explained, showing clearly that he preferred his own cooking above all else. Though, it seems that Kiyone wholeheartedly agreed with his statement.

'I guess that makes sense. When you're as good of a cook as Tetsuya-kun, food like this isn't of interest to you.' Kiyone said in her own mind.

She then looked at the cups before shrugging and taking both. She then started to look for more and took another cup, but she saw that this one was very big.

"Wow, this is enormous. It's a G cup!" She thought while staring at it. She then looked down at her own breasts and then back at the cup, as if comparing the two. On an unrealistic note, her breast was definitely bigger.

Akihiko, who noticed what she was doing, have her a weird side eye, wondering why she was eyeing her own bust while looking at the ramen cup.

"I'll take this one!" Kiyone declared and put it in her cart as Akihiko went over to the grocery store to buy vegetables and fruits.

In the meantime, Kiyone, who went to pay for her supplies, accidentally ran into Horikita, who stared up at her.

"Oh, what a coincidence. It seems that you've just finished shopping." She looked down at Kiyone's tray and raised an eyebrow while looking back up at her.

"Ramen cups ? Do you really eat those ?" She questioned.

"Well, I've never actually tried it before but I wanted to. I think it will be good." Horikita looked at her in confusion when she said she had never eated a ramen cup before, but didn't question it.

"Well, I can't imagine it being very healthy." She remarked and looked into the shelves.

"Hey, is this considered expensive or cheap ?" Kiyone asked her, not knowing the price of ramen cups outside as she never left the Whiteroom.

"Hmm. Not sure. Why, is there something curious about it ?" She looked at Kiyone suspiciously, wondering why she would ask something like that.

"No, just wondering. But do you really think I should buy this ? I asked Tetsuya-kun and he said I could if I wanted to." She turned towards Horikita and asked for an opinion, to which Horikita thought for a bit.