Ch-12 Ruthless

No one's POV

Three upperclassmen were all moving towards an empty alleyway a little bit away from the mall, where most of the fresh students were at. But while walking, they could not help but feel afraid... Feel fear. Something bad would happen to them and they could feel it.

On arriving at the isolated, dark alleyway, the looked around and turned their heads, as if trying to look for or locate something or someone.

"I'm right here." On hearing this voice, the three looked at the direction of came from, only be be frightened beyond anything when they saw a pair of soulless golden eyes staring at them from the darkness.

The sheer immorality and invincibility coming from those scary eyes were enough to put one of them on his butt while the other two stumbled back. It seemed like something straight out of a horror movie and they did not sign up to fight a monster.

"Where are you leaving to ? It's me." The figure walked out into the light, revealing a tall boy with young and
handsome features, golden eyes and silver hair.

"Tetsuya Akihiko."

The three upperclassmen widened their eyes and pointed at him. "It's you! You're the boy that tricked us!"

"Yes, I know that. I was there remember ?" His blunt reply made the three of them click their tongue.

"I want something from you three. You better do what I want." Akihiko spoke in a threatening tone which made them shiver.

Just a slight change in his voice and facial structure made him look a dozen times more intimidating. It didn't help that his eyes were quite literally boring into their skulls.

"W-what could you possibly want from u-us?!"

"And what makes you think we'll give you anything huh?!"

"You will do as I say, unless you want to get expelled that is." Akihiko approached them with a dead look in his eyes.

Inserting his hand into his pocket, Akihiko brought out his phone and opened it. He then showed them the exact same record from earlier today but from a different perspective. It was like someone else had recorded it!

Their faces became mortified on seeing this and they backed away in fear as Akihiko glared at them while putting the phone down. He then seemingly switched the phone off and put it back in his pocket.

"H-h-how do you have that?! We saw you delete it!"

"I have my ways. Now then, will you cooperate or do I need to get violent ?" They felt scared. They all felt fear. Being afraid of this newly enrolled first year student standing before them with emotionless, cruel golden eyes.

The darkness of the alley they were in, along with the subtle illumination in the distance due to the lights, made him look all the more intimidating. At this moment in time, he had all the control while these three, had none. And judging from the display he showed off this morning, they knew he could best them in a physical fight as well.

"Both of you, calm down!" One one in the back took initiative and decided to make a move.

"Alright, we'll listen. Just tell us what you want ?" He looked so frustrated and angry at this. All of them did. How did this random first year brat manage to trap them so badly?!

"I want an complete explanation about the S system, down to the most minute details." On hearing his request, they all looked at him like he was insane.

"What the hell is worng with you?! Who do you think we are?! We can't tell you that!"

"Yeah! That's out highschool life your playing with!"