Ch-14 The Tetsuya Family

No one's POV

Staring forward, he saw a girl approach him. She had short, straight, beige hair that almost brushed over the top of her shoulders. She was significantly shorter than Akihiko, just coming up to his chest and was extremely beautiful. She had a cute, delicate face with a bright smile that could attract any young boy easily.

"It's you right ? Tetsuya Akihiko ? It's so great to meet you formally!" She smiled cheerfully at him, making me look down at the much shorter girl.

"Yes. Yes, I am. And you are Kushida Kikyou, right ? I remember you. You were there on the bus earlier today." Kushida stared up at him and smiled.

"Yeah. I'm sorry I caused such a scene, hehe... But I couldn't just sit there watching the old woman suffer. Speaking of which, I remember seeing your face there. You were talking to Koenji, right ?"

Akihiko nodded his head in response. "Yes. You see, our parents are business partners and so, we have met more than once. And while I agree that Koenji can be a bit hard to handle, I know him well enough."

"It must've been tough to be friends with someone like him." She cringed, appearing sympathetic of my situation.

"Oh trust me, you have no idea." He chuckled.

"In any case, Kushida, what brings you here ?" He asked the young girl.

"Well, I've been looking forward to talking with you for a while now but never got the chance. You see, I want to become friends with everyone. But there are some people in class that haven't accepted my advancements yet. Horikita turned me down right away and I couldn't talk to Ayanokouji-san."

"I'm honestly surprised you're still here in the mall. I saw what you did there with that senior. Thank goodness you were there to save Kitagawa-san. I would have gone myself, but luckily you arrived. I'm greatful! But you looked really cool while doing that!"

"I appreciate the complement, Kushida. Though, I simply did it because it was the right thing to do. I couldn't just allow that senior to get away with these actions against a defenceless young woman." Her eyes lit up when she heard him say that. She stared at Akihiko in slight wonder. He didn't really understand, but Kushida felt weird. His voice sounded insanely charming for some reason.

"Wow... You sound like such a charming person, Tetsuya-kun! Let's be friends!" She whipped out her phone and walked over to Akihiko. Grabbing him by his right arm, she pushed herself closer to him until he chest was pressing against his arm. Seemingly oblivious to this, Kushida showed her contact information.

"Let's exchange phone numbers. That way, we can keep in touch with each other!"

She then smiled at Akihiko in an angelic way, a type of smile which would without a doubt, open up the hearts of any boy.

Unfortunately, Akihiko wasn't just any ordinary teenage boy.

"You truly are a very supportive person, Kushida. I saw how much you cared for our classmates earlier today. I like that in a girl. I'm honoured to be classmates with a cute and passionate young girl like you." Akihiko gave her a lovely, alluring smile that you would never see him normally make. His eyes appeared so filled with life and his face just lit up overall. The way his white hair swayed around and his hypnotic golden eyes seemed to mix with Kushida's crimson gradient eyes, made him looked insanely attractive now. And that's not even mentioning his perfect, attractive voice that filled Kushida's ears like a melody.

Kushida stared up at him silently for a short moment, before his words snapped into her mind. A bright pink blush formed on her face, due to his words, his voice and his face. She choked on her own words and sputtered out. Never in her life had she ever laid eyes on a man this physically perfect. And his smile, was too powerful. While Kushida tried to sway Akihiko over using her angelic smile, it appears that the tables were turned on her.