Ch-15 The First Day of School

No one's POV

It was 4:30 am.

Jolting out of the bed, Akihiko was quick to properly fix his bed. He then walked straight into the bathroom to brush his teeth and floss. He gargled water and spit it out, making sure to brush every corner of his mouth, after which he washed his face with cold water.

After that, he stretched around a little, doing yoga for a good fifteen minutes. Akihiko then quickly made a simple, old fashioned oatmeal with apple slices and strawberries.

He stretched a little bit, before changing into a jump cut gym vest and comfortable shorts, putting on light socks and rubbing shoes before leaving his dorm room.

There was actually a gym within the school grounds and Akihiko had already bought his membership there yesterday. He had spent all day looking all around the campus, taking into account everything this school had to offer.

It was around 5:00 am by now and Akihiko stepped foot into the gym. Unsurprisingly, he was the only one there. Turns out, not many people come here, or at least, not this early in the morning.

He started with body weight exercises like push-ups of all kinds with resistance bands, sit-ups with resistance bands, and weighted pull-ups. After nearly fifteen minutes of just body weight exercises and ab exercises, Akihiko took the dumbbells and started doing his average arm workout, after which he did chest and legs as well. He did curls, leg presses, bench presses, and many more. He even trained his neck by methods like the stability ball neck bridge and more.

Once he was finally done with all of that, he jumped on the treadmill and ran a good ten miles with it.

It took him a whole 90 minutes to be done with this workout. And it was just his average everyday workout session, nothing extreme.

He took a large breath, his clothes completely covered with sweat. The sweat covered clothes stuck to his body, revealing his tones chest and abs, and even some of his back. Akihiko shook his shirt to make it not stick as much. This was the reason why he liked loose shirts, because they don't stick as much as other t-shirts.

He drank some water before leaving the gym and returning to his dorm room. By now, it was 6:30 am, leaving him just about enough time to wash himself, get changed, and make breakfast.

Getting into the shower, he removed his sweaty gym clothes and turned on the shower, making sure the water was cold. He washed his entrie body with soap, applying shampoo to his beautiful silver hair. He walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and his dripping wet body exposed.

He was quick to dry himself and change into his school uniform, after which he cooked breakfast. His breakfast was high in protein, but he also made sure to add a good amount of carbohydrates and fats in it. Once he was done with breakfast, he grabbed a few orange slices and ate them, before leaving the dorm and heading to class.

By the time he left the dorm, it was already 7:15 am. Ayanokouji left her dorm around the same time and walked towards Akihiko.

"Oh, you're awake too ?"

"Of course I am. I have the same morning routine as you, don't I ?" He asked in a deadpan tone.

"I'm surprised. It seems that both of you are also morning people." They both turned around and saw Horikita walking over to them, locking her dorm door.

"Horikita. You wish to walk with us to school ?" Akihiko offered.

"Naturally. We're all from the same class and live next to each other, so it's only right for us to do that." Horikita said.