Collision

Silence crept over the place as the Hunters enter the scene, spotting the Reapers in their designated area.

Except for one who has a world of her own. Her mind drifting in the food world, oblivious to the tension in her surrounding.

Being the irk First he is, Cyd walk towards them with his faux face intending to wipe Jin's bored one as they stare at each other which failed expectantly.

"Well, well, well. I might say that chilling out looks good on you Ivonno." Cyd said with a mocking tone, only to be replied by a smug expression from him.

"At least your members are considerate enough." He added with a laugh but still got no response from Jin.

"As expected from the Reapers' Primo who's known to be a dangerous mute." Cyd continued and again, still no response.

"Oh well, if you don't want to talk then I'll just talk to your members."

"So, how's the hunting everyone?" Despite of having said that, the Reapers remained silent as if no one is asking them.

"Wow, I didn't know that all of you become a mute. I thought it was only your leader. Or maybe the news slip by, did it Third?"

"Sad to say it did First" Kaizer said as he joined the conversation while the others smirk.

"Who are you?" Leo said finally breaking the silence which took all their attention.

Confusion and annoyance is visible in Cyd's face, obviously not liking Leo's interference.

"We are not obliged to answer your question."

"Watch your tongue, Huntingle." Lee said darkly to him.

"I agree with Sesto, we are not obliged to answer him questioning our hunt, Hanes. He is not Primo to begin with." Sean interject pissing the Hunters in the process.

"Moron." - Dale

"He is your leader not ours so no need to be dutiful with him."- Drew.

"Agree, it's only your obligation as followers." Leo once again said resulting Kaizer to grab his collar, making their table to move slightly.

"Bastard, kanina pa akong kating-kati putulin 'yang tabas ng dila mo."

"Then why restrain yourself?" Leo said with a smirk.

"Aba't-." Ani ni Dale na akmang sususgurin na rin si Leo ngunit napatigil din ng tumayo si Drew para tapatan siya.

"I don't mind, having fun now." Sabi ng huli.

"I'm in, matagal na rin ng huli akong nakapaglaro sa isang reaper." Si Lee na sumali na rin sa namumuong laban sa pagitan nila.

Isa-isa na ngang iniwan ng mga estudyante ang cafeteria dahil anumang oras alam nilang maaaring makagulo na, kaya umiiwas na sila ng mas maaga.

"Let me remind you Hunters, ang leader niyo ang unang lumapit with the intention of pissing Primo off. But unfortunately that will never happen. 'Cause he's not dense like you." - Sean

"And definitely not a badger leader."- Leo

"Tsk, tsk. I warned you Huntingle but you ask for this." Ani ni Kaizer na itinaas na ang kamao upang suntukin ito only to be stopped by the opening of the cafeteria's door, followed by the Dukes entering the scene.