49.

"..amms.."she squealed in happiness as she rushed into the awaiting arms of her grandmother. "..I missed you so much Amms..so..so much.."tears were brimming in her eyes. "I missed you too kanna.."Kishori couldn't held her tears back as she held her grandchild after ages.

"I missed you more Amms.."she was about to break into tears when Kishori broke the hug and looked back at her. "...you can't miss me more than i missed you kanna..not possible."

Nandini smiled as Kishori wiped away her tears. "..come on let's go.."

Since Nandini was only carrying one bag that had her clothes in it she simply follow Kishori as they walked past the exit doors towards the parking space of the airport.

"Our cab is waiting there.."she gestured towards the cab that was standing at the corner of the passageway.

Nodding her head she simply walked along with Kishori and they both got into the awaiting cab.

"So tell me Kanna..how are you.."Kishori asked while the driver pulled away from the parking lot and drove onto the street. "..you look so weak..are you unwell.."

Nandini hugged her "I am fine Amms..I just missed you so much.." which made Kishori smile. "..even if you are not find now...Soon you will be..because back at home your favourite payassam is waiting for you.."

That word was enough to bring tears into  Nandini's eyes. She didn't say anything rather simply held on to Kishori. Her art were enough to make Kishori realised that Nandini was anything but okay.

She had too many questions but she kept it on the tip of her tongue as she knew this wasn't the right time to bring those questions up.

So rather she simply continued to caress her beloved grand daughter hair and held her close in her embrace. As Kishori knew that all Nandini needed at this point of time was her undivided and unconditional love and attention.

They were half way through when Kishori's cell phone rang. Nandini was already asleep on her shoulder so Kishori picked up the call instantly so as to prevent Nandini from waking up and mumbled gently. "..i am with Nandini right now and on our way to gurukul Shanno..so now stop worrying okay. She is absolutely fine but just a little tired."

"I will tell her to call you tomorrow okay..but for now calm down Shanno..your daughter is perfectly fine.."though Kishori rolled her eyes but within she was too ecstatic to see the love that Shanno had for Nandini.

"Now I am going to cut the call..Will let you both know once we reach home okay.."when  Shanno gave a positive reply Kishori cut the call and turned her attention to Nandini who was now sleeping peacefully.

"Bless my kanna with all happiness..aiyappa..that's all I can ask from you.."Kishori too smiled as she caressed her grand daughter hair.

Nandini was too lost in her dream world.

She was exhausted...

..and the warm embrace of her Amms was the only solace she needed at the moment.

However deep down in her heart it was another set of arms and embrace that she craved.

It's been more than 24 hours that she saw Manik..

..it's been more than 24 hours she was in his embrace..

..it's been more than 24 hours when she felt the warmth and gentleness of his lips on her.

Though she was angry at him..

..but still she couldn't change the fact that she was missing him like hell.

She loved him.

Simple.

She knew he would be furious with her that she left without even informing him..

...but right now she wanted to make him understand that how frustrating it gets when your soulmate chose to keep you in dark.

Though deep down she was feeling little guilty as well she knew that no matter what happens Manik loves her unconditionally and she was making him worry intentionally.

However she was missing him like hell as well..

..maybe that's why out of nowhere she was experiencing a certain sense of comfort that was missing just few seconds before.

As if her craving was being satisfied by his presence.

Of course that was impossible at the moment as Manik was hundred of miles away from her..

..but then too somehow she was at peace..

..and so was her heart.

She cannot explained what she was feeling at the moment other than experiencing the feeling of being whole--complete.

How was that possible..

..she knew her love was too strong and deep but too this extent.

Wasn't it too much.

And right on cue she heard the voice that though she was craving to hear from part 24 hours and still made her heart skip a beat only to make it beat with double the pace..but at the moment..it also confused her beyond measures.

"Nandini.."

Manik..

..she got even more confused when she again heard his voice.

"Wake up..princess..dinner is ready.."

Okay what the hell was happening.

She knew she was dreaming.

She was in Mangalore..with her Amms on whose arms she just felt asleep while they were on their way to gurukul..

..then how come she was hearing Manik's voice..

..and that too so loud and clear.

"Wake up sleeping beauty..or else dinner will get cold.."

Okay..now this isn't possible.

..but then how come she was hearing his voice.

"Nandini..get up baby...I am growing old here.."

If this a dream..then it's high time she needs to wake up from it..she will deal with her feeling later..but right now she needed to get up from this dream.

So slowly but steadily she finally opened her eyes..only to close it the very next second as she felt too much of light hitting her vision.

She again reopen her eyes but this time her eyes didn't close rather it widened with shock as she came face to face with the person whom she never expected to see out of her dreams..

"Finally you are up princess..you sleep so much..I didn't knew that.."

Rather reverting only one word came out of her mouth.

"Manik.."

------------------------------------------------------------------