~heartless 18+

Eunwoo- fuck so good... I really love ur pussy... Uhmmm ahhhhhh

he bite her neck and then her collarbone

he bite her neck and then her collarbone... It was all covered with his bitin and suckin marks... All red and purple... He moves down bitin her nipple hardly....

Girl- ahhhhhhhh

She moaned loudly when he bite her nipple harshly....
Her face was turn to red... As whenever he was fuckin her he slap her continuously and fuck her roughly...

Chokin her neck she was cryin continuously due to harsh fuck... Her pussy was sore enough as he was fuckin her straight for 5 hours without any break...
He again cum inside her... And pulled out his dick...

Eunwoo- get up uh whore...

The girl was tryin to get up but she wasn't able to he pulled her hairs... And made her get up now he is layin on the bed

The girl tried to pick her torn clothes but...

Eunwoo- where r uh goin slut who'll clean my dick... Which is covered with ur dirty cum huh??? Come and suck my cock... FAST

The girl flinch and was cryin continuously... she cane to the bed again and he spread his legs little to make her settle in between he was lookin at her horrible state and smirkin... She started suckin his dick... She didn't like because it was mixed with his and her cum...

Eunwoo- ahhh so good... Fuck.... Uhmmmm

The girl was suckin and lickin his dick with his balls...

Eunwoo- suck it hard whore... suck it hard...

She started suckin hardly as much as she can...
After makin her suck his dick for 1 hr he cum inside her mouth and she swallow it...

Eunwoo- it was good babygirl...

He got up and sat and pull her closer by her hair...

Eunwoo- now listen sweetheart... Ask ur boyfriend to return my money as soon as possible... N if he not then there are more to come... I'll choke uh on my dick till ur death got it slut...??? Will uh say this to ur boyfriend or not...

Girl nodded her head

Eunwoo- i want fuckin words cock-sucker

Girl- yess master

Eunwoo- what will uh say to him repeat???

Girl- if he don't return ur money on time then uh'll choke me on ur dick till my death...

Eunwoo- hmmm good little slut...

With that he kiss that girl roughly while squeezin her boobs and pinchin the nipples which were swollen due to hard and harsh suck n bites

He throw her and left her on the floor...
He went for shower...
The girl was cryin while closin her eyes tears were trailin down her face...
She opened her eyes and look at her torn bra and panty with the shirt buttons broken... She wasn't able to stand up...

But she anyhow got up and wear her jacket zippin it up till her neck which hides her neck and collarbone properly and got out with the support of walls and grills...
.
.
.
.
At night...

Uh don't have that much money that uh can buy medicines and look after ur mom... And no one is keepin uh on the job... When they keep uh then something happens which make them fire uh from the work...
One day uh were just walkin down the streets... Thinkin of the job as uh just got fired from the restaurant...

Then uh saw a magazine which was lyin on the bench... Uh went and pick that magazine hopin that uh might get any job
Soon uh found a job as a slut...
Without thinkin twice as uh want money... uh went to ur apartment and opened ur laptop applyin for the job...
Soon uh got the replied from the manager of "ESCORT CLUB"

Yn- thankgod i have gotta a job

Yn- thankgod i have gotta a job... I don't think that this job is this degradable as I love sex but it's good that m gettin enough money...

Uh nodded to urself and went to shower...

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs...
ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴜʜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ
ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ғᴏʀ ғᴜʀᴛʜᴇʀᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs...
ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ...
sᴛᴀʏ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜʏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴀғᴇ...
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴜʜ ᴀʟʟ ʟᴏᴠɪᴇsss...