~separation

Taehyung- ohh shit....

Ur eyes widen...you flinch while taehyung was trying to stable the car... and he succeeded
He stops the car and looked at uh...

Taehyung- are you okay baby...

Yn nodded all being worried...
While taehyung looked at back only to see the person was okay or not...

Taehyung grabbed the water and gave it to you...

Taehyung- stay inside the car I'll check if that person is okay or not...

You nodded...

Taehyung- hey are you okay...

??- yess m okay... but now...

He smirked and looked at him he grab his gun and point it towards him...

??- time to go now...

Taehyung- YOU

Daneul(yn's uncle remember???chapter- "Why do you") - so finally you recognise me... it's been taehyung we didn't see each other...

Taehyung- and i don't want to see you why are you here aren't you happy taking away my family...

Daneul- who said i took your family... your step mom was the one... and now also it is someone from ur family who asked me to kill you again... *smirk* but this time brutally, but honestly speaking this time I'm here to take someone with me...

Taehyung- who's that one...

Daneul- awwww son shall i say you the person who's really closed to you...

Taehyung- don't you dare to do anything to her...

Daneul- n i will because she's my slut... she's the daughter of the slut who betrayed me and ran away from me...

Taehyung- you trapped them...

Daneul- really who said you this...  i really gave her the money for their work... in short i helped them

Taehyung- you helped them really *he chuckles* can i know how...

Daneul- suree... i said her mom that i will give them a better life I'll make her child educated but i need something and that something is her mom needs to warm my and my business mafia partners bed... *he laughed evily* but her mom was trying to be smart... and she ran away from the place... but now i got her daughter... ik her mom must be dead by now... but it's so bad that now on one would fulfill my desires like her... but uk one thing... i found her daughter now she's gonna fulfill my every desires... she'll be spreading her legs for me and my business mafia partners.... she'll be my personal slut... m gonna turn her into a public whore... she'll be fucked in club as a bondage slave... exhibited on the streets and club... would be traded... fucked by many man uk even woman gonna fuck her... she'll be degraded and humiliated to death... she'll only think that why is she still alive... she's gonna be as a slut for her entire life only mine slut...

While taehyung was burning in anger... he can't control anymore... he punched the man... straight on his face...

Taehyung- shut the fuck up uh manwhore how can you say this about my wife...

He held his collar while seating on him...

Daneul- wife *he chuckled* she didn't married you yet and you are mentioning her as your wife...

Taehyung- still you can't say this about my girl... not only her... you can't say anything to any other girl not even a woman...

He again punched him... but this time someone came from behind and hit taehyung on his head... he looked at back and hold the person's hand he break the hand of that person...