~never gonna leave you

Uh were sitting in the bathroom... with a pregnancy kit... uh were feeling low this day and was feeling like puking out so for the test uh went to medical shop and buy the pregnancy kit...

Uh were waiting for the result...
After fews mins ur eyes were teared up with a smile formin on ur lips...

Yn- finalllyyyyy I'm going to be mom...

Taehyung- baby are uh inside... *from outside the bathroom*

Yn- uhmmm yeaa two minutes *from inside the bathroom* should i say this to tae??? Will he be happy??? What will be his reaction??? Should i give him surprise or should i say him later??? It is better that if i say it later... yesss

With that uh went out... uh saw taehyung standing near the window looking at the beautiful moon... uh went and hugged him tightly...

Taehyung- uh seems to be happy baby...

Yn- yesss m so happy...

Taehyung- can i know the reason my lady...

Yn- how can i not be happy when m with uh...

Taehyung- but m sad...

Yn- why *with a pout*

He pulled uh ahead and back hugged uh while keepin his chin on ur shoulder

Taehyung- because we didn't had sex today

Yn- we had last night right 😮‍💨🤨

Taehyung- do uh think it is enough for me huh... i love you yn... i can't stop loving uh whenever uh r around me...

Yn- but when I'll go far away from uh then uh will stop loving me...

Taehyung- i won't and stop saying that who said uh will go far away from me...

Yn- but i feel like I'll go away from uh... to there... *pointing towards the star*

Taehyung- but I'll snatch it from him and bring uh back...

A smile formed on ur lips... uh turn around and look at him uh hold his hands with urs and look into his eyes...

Yn- promise me taehyung uh won't stop loving me and at the end whatever eunwoo does uh'll forgive him... because uh and i only knows whose fault it was...

Taehyung- i promise uh baby i won't...

Uh hug him and he hugged uh back...
After some minutes uh both broke the hug and then uh both looked into each other’s eyes... you could tell that he wanted uh, and you wanted him just as much. Without a word, uh both leaned in to kiss each other. The kiss was full of passion and longing, making both of ur hearts race with excitement....

Uh both explored each other’s bodies, He traced circles on ur skin with his fingers, sending waves of pleasure throughout her body. Uh moaned softly, loving the way he touched you...

Taehyung carry you in bridal style still kissing ur lips and fell onto the bed, ur both bodies and lips entwined in a passionate embrace... he held onto the fabric of ur loose tshirt and removing ir from ur body, he starts running his fingers over the exposed skin on ur stomach and ur back. He could feel the heat emanating from you, and he knew that he wanted you more than anything in the world...

You let out soft moans, feeling the pleasure radiating throughout ur body. You were lost in the moment, letting urself be carried away by his touch. You moved your hands over his clothed body, relishing in the texture of his flesh.

He leaned down, planting kisses on ur collarbone, and ur neck, and nibbling at ur earlobe. You ran ur fingers through his hair, pulling him closer to you...