~ur husband

Taehyung- so you killed him

Yn- yes because that time there was nothing inside me not even my heart was beating after you and my mom left me... i really thought that you were dead...

Taehyung- i was alive that day eunwoo took me to hospital... well you didn't said me that you got a daughter... did you married eunjeong? Did you both were so close that you...

Yn look at him with smile on her face...

Yn- i didn't got married taehyung

Taehyung- then eunjeong?

Yn- he's my school bully but now my friend... he's already married to keti and has a cute daughter... well they both are in their in-laws house...

Taehyung- then daughter?

Yn- she's yours... she's mine and yours daughter...

Taehyung- s-she is my daughter *a loan tear escape from ur eyes*

Yn- yes... the day before i was getting kidnapped by daneul i had my pregnancy test and i found that i was pregnant i was so happy that finally we have one more  cute happiness in our life but after this all things everything got changed i got kidnapped and uh...

Taehyung- i can't say you yn how much happy i am now...

Yn- can i ask you something?

Taehyung nodded his head...

Yn- why didn't you got married taehyung...

Taehyung- i can't marry anyone yn because my heart was only with you... now can i ask you something...

Yn- hmmm

Taehyung- do you love me yn?

You just kept looking in his eyes...

Taehyung- y-yn?

Yn- if i had stopped loving you then why can't i marry to someone else and be happy... do you think that i was happy without you??? I'm damn sure that uh weren't too...

Taehyung- uh love me?

You nodded ur head while tear rolling down from both of ur eyes... and then he hugged you....

Taehyung- you know when that daneul snatch you away from me... it felt like my heart has already stop beating... i wasn't able to concentrate on anything except you i missed you... i really missed you i found every places after his death but i didn't got any information related to you that day i thought i have lost you for the entire of my life... *while cupping ur cheeks*

Yn- same with me... i thought uh were dead i thought of committin suicide and come to you but thanks to my baby and eunjeong who didn't let me...

Taehyung- i won't let you go anywhere yn