~epilogue

After so many years yn and taehyung started leaving happily but eunwoo started hating yn cause he loved his hyung so much after knowing the truth he did many things for taehyung just to forgive him but taehyung didn't even forgave him cause he was so sad and anger was there inside him...

He separated his love of his life from him... taehyung never hated eunwoo and neither he hates him now... he just wanted that no one should come between him and you he just wanted him not to enter into his personal life... he will love him but neither more or less he'll help me cause after all he was his brother... he can't just leave him like this...

But, eunwoo kept grudges for you inside his heart as he thought because of you again his brother left him... he was guilty and sad but after you came back from so many years taehyung didn't loved him like before he used to do...

Author review...

Well i actually wrote this book because i have read many cases and heard some things about going vulnerable things in life...

There are many people do human trafficking and some people taking advantage of their impotent.
I heard people degrading them and turning them into sex slave and they used to treat them like animals not only girls but also boys suffer with all this... well i don't know i should say this or not but it's true...
So we always say that we should always trust our close one even tho we have many hate or fight against each other...
People are blessed who are asked help from strangers and they are turned into saviors and angels of our life.

In this story i don't even know how many would love my story, but this is what i actually felt i here turned yn into a strong woman who fight for herself when she thought that no one is there for her... but a little hope can also change the life as how she got it from eunkyung...

So i say to my readers whenever you face some difficulties in your life just like this cases you shouldn't be scared, you should be strong enough to fight... i know many readers here are not strong enough but we should help each other whenever we see that the person is weak and can't fight we should fight for them...

I know you must be thinking that how when the people for whom we fight always turn as our rebels? So I'll just say that don't focus on what you receive back but maybe your good deeds will turn into your good and beautiful future.

I hope you all will always be good and stay healthy...
Well i even will say you that if you feel low or lonely you all can share with me... I'll help you🥰