~stay away from her

After sometime taehyung went to his office room... and eunwoo follow him back...

Eunwoo- hyung i want to talk to uh something

Taehyung- hmmm say *while sitting on his chair*

Eunwoo- hyung please don't marry Yn

Taehyung- and why so

Eunwoo- because I love her

Taehyung- eunwoo are you drunk? Are uh in ur sense?

Eunwoo- yess I'm in my sense and I'm not even drunk...

Taehyung- leave before i beat uh up eunwoo...

Eunwoo- no i won't i will fight for my love... i want her...

Taehyung- shut the fuck up eunwoo she's ur soon to be sister in law...

Eunwoo- she's soon to right... but this won't happen this time hyung... uh already took everything from me... but i won't let uh take yn away from me...

Taehyung looked up at him with his fumin eyes...

Eunwoo- hyung do you know who was the first person to have sex with her...

Taehyung- no and i don't want too...

Eunwoo- it was me... it was me to taste her first... *he smirked*

Taehyung slammed on his desk... and stood up going furiously towards eunwoo... and held his collar...

Taehyung- dare to speak again... then I'll  not see who uh are...

Eunwoo- I'll snatch her away from uh...

He was about to punch him but uh enter inside the office room and looked at them...
Uh were frozen at ur spot... when uh saw taehyung looking so angry... and was about to punch his brother...

Taehyung looked at uh... he had tears formin inside his eyes... he left from there and went from there...

Uh looked at eunwoo... before leaving the place...

Uh went inside the bedroom only to find taehyung standing near the window...

Uh close the door and strip urself...
Uh were standing naked now uh go towards him and back hugged him... he quickly rub his tears and placed his hands on ur hand before turning to uh only to find uh naked...

Taehyung- why did uh remove ur clothes yn...

Yn- because this is my place taehyung... as a slut nothing else...

Taehyung- this is not ur place yn ur place is as a royal queen of my heart...

Yn- but ik uh'll hate me...

Taehyung- but why will i hate uh yn...

Yn- because i slept with ur brother and even too i let him do some slight things with me... which i shouldn't...

He picked uh up... and sat on the couch before making uh sit on his lap naked...

Taehyung- look at me babygirl...

Uh looked up at him...

Taehyung- uh slept with him... ik uh don't know that he was my brother... and yea there must be some reason that uh have to do this work... and do uh remember the first day we met...

Uh nodded...

Taehyung- i only called uh by his built site... we brothers are just same... who fuck girls, for me it is like to deal with all the stress and for him it's just enjoyment... I'll tell uh the truth that why me and my brother don't stay together in my house...

With that he revealed all the truths to uh...

Yn- that's why he hates uh...

Taehyung- no yn he doesn't hate me... as i know he just don't want everything to be mine...

Yn- so it basically means he's jealous of uh right...

Taehyung- yea uh can say that... Yn

Uh look at him...

Taehyung- do uh love me...

Yn- i love you taehyung...

Taehyung- can you do one thing for him...

Yn- i will do each and everything uh say...

Taehyung- ik uh slept with my brother at first met... but the thing is which uh did yesterday was definitely wrong... uh shouldn't have let him touch urself... when uh loved me... so m scared if uh go to him... if i...

Yn- no taehyung i won't let myself go to him i love you i love you so much..  i do remember and know that it was my mistake definitely and i do need to be punished for this... but if it happens again I won't accept it... that time i was just little confused and blank that i don't know what to do that time... sudden appearance of ur brother and then him loving me... i really don't know that he loves me... i really don't know what to do...

Taehyung- Shhhhhh *he kept his finger on ur lips because uh were speaking so fast being panick and tensed...* i do know uh love me yn... and i trust you...

With that he hugged uh snuggling his head into ur boobs uh caressed his hair... but sudden realisation hits uh...  when he starts kissing ur boobs licking ur cleavage... it made uh to come back to sense that uh r naked...

Yn- uhmmm ahhhhhh...

Uh moaned when he bites ur nipples....

He smirked... and look at uh...

Yn- what???

Taehyung- punishment time babygirl...

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs...🥰😍
ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴜʜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ...
ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ғᴏʀ ғᴜʀᴛʜᴇʀᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs... ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ...

ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ 60+ ᴠᴏᴛᴇs...

ʜɪᴛ 60+ ᴄᴀɴᴅɪᴇs(referred as vote) ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴄᴀɴᴅɪᴇsss.... (referred as my readers)😉

𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲:
𝘔𝘺 𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺... 𝘐 𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭...😁😁
𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴... 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦... 😙

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘶𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴...♡

~𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘢❤️
~𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘦💜