~finally in your embrace

At Kim Mansion

Yn- Mom

Yn's mom was sitting and knitting the sweater when she heard her daughter's voice she turned her face and looked at the entrance...
Yn ran to her and hug her...

Yn- M-mom *tears escaping fron her voice*

Whereas taehyung was holding eunkyung in his hands who who was still sleeping... he took him to her and placed her on the bed... covering her with blanket and kissing her forehead he came back to the hall...

While you were still crying hugging her mom...

Yn- mom i missed you i really missed you *kissing her on the cheeks*

Yn's mom- i too missed you baby... where were you?

Yn- mom i was so tired of everything so i just thought to take some break so i went to canada... mom how are you?

Yn's mom- see m good my child... why are you crying so much...

Yn- mom it's just happiness... nothing else... I'm so happy that i can see you everyday now I'm so happy that you got well... but why are you on wheelchair?

Yn's mom- nothing it's just i get paralysed...

Yn- Mom i love you...

Yn's mom- i love you to my child...

Taehyung- mom you need to take rest let me take you to your room... yn you also freshen up I'll bring food for you...

You nodded and hugged your mom for the last time before going upstairs...
Taehyung took ur mom to her room...
Taehyung made her lay on the bed... he was about to leave but ur mom hold his wrist which made him turn around...

Yn's mom- dear you said you gonna marry my daughter...

Taehyung took the chair and sit beside her...

Taehyung- yes mom coming week me and your daughter will get married

Yn's mom- m happy that my daughter will be safe and happy with you... taehyung just take care of her as she went through many things...

Taehyung kissed her knuckles and said...

Taehyung- I'll always...

He turn off the lights before leaving the room... the maids were preparing the food but taehyung asked everyone to leave as he wanted to cook for you...

On the other side...

You came inside ur shared bedroom as you weren't having your own room before getting away from him... before too you used to stay with him in the same room sleep with him... talk with him, look at the stars, standing near the balcony talk to them... and your intimacy...

Well you unknowingly started blushing remembering your old moments... you then went inside the wardrobe and saw ur clothes which were untouched as taehyung never let anyone touch ur things except him... he still locked ur things and kept it like a precious gem as you are...

You thought of changing into something comfy but ur wardrobe was close and ur luggage was down... you sigh and went down you saw taehyung standing in the kitchen cooking something you went to him and hug him from behind and kissed his back...

Taehyung- babe you didn't got fresh?

Yn- my clothes are still in the luggage and the other ones are locked in your bedroom... what should i wear *you said with a pout*