~why do you??

After feedin uh the food...
He went to keep the plate in the kitchen... He came inside the room and stripped himself naked before gettin into the blanket...

He pulled uh in his embrace while uh lay ur head on his chest... And roamin ur hands on his chest while he caresses ur head...

Taehyung- well i wanna ask uh somethin...

Uh nodded ur head to ask him the question...

Taehyung- why did uh take this stripper job... This isn't good for the girl like uh...

He went down to ur chest and start suckin ur boobs like a baby listenin to ur story... milk was coming out from ur nipples as he give lactation pills with a milk to uh always...

Yn- actually taeh... I mean daddy... When i was a child my dad left me and my mom we were roamin here and there askin them to help us or give us some food like a beggar... I was very small too understand... Soon she met a man... He said that he'll let my mom and me with him... He took me in his arms... And grab my mom's waist he took us to his house... Idk what he asked my mom to do... The man let me and my slept in different room... My room were surrounded by the teddies... And different cute stuff...
The days passed and i got admission into biggest school of seoul... After completin my graduation... One day i was headin towards the home... As i enter the house... I saw that my mom and uncle were havin an argument on somethin...

Flashback...

Yn's mom- listen sir i did what uh asked me to do but don't let my daughter get into all this kind of stuffs i beg uh....

Man- if uh want to live here then uh also need to make ur daughter like uh, a whore who'll get fucked by different man, she'll learn how to make money like how her mom makes... While gettin fucked in clubs with many men and especially her boss...

Uh were watchin them by the door which was slightly open... He leaned closer to ur mom and grab her hair... He made her close to him...

Man- uh remember the day how uh beg me for this dick... How uh crawl towards me with a butt plug in ur ass as a tail... Stayin naked when ur daughter is not around the house... Lickin his master's feet... Like a pure dog... Who's ready to get fucked for money... Huh???

He pushed her down... And removed his belt... Tearin ur mom clothes strippin her naked... He slash her with the belt continuously she was beggin him to stop but he didn't... Instead of he was continuously beatin her...
He removed his pant pullin down the boxer... And hold his dick in his hand... He pulled her by her hair...

Man- have ur meal bitch...

Without any resistin ur mother started suckin his dick... While tears rollin down from her eyes... He loved this feelin... With that he again slash his belt on ur mother's body ur mother whimper through the pain... Whenever she remove his dick from his mouth he slash his belt harder on her back...

Ur mother's body were full of red marks...

He love how she's suckin his dick bein naked and him standin fully clothed leavin his dick out... He roamed his hand on ur mother's head and said...

Man- bitch do ur daughter know that uh r suffering from any disease huh...???

Uh nodded as no... Uh were shock listenin this that ur mother is havin a disease tears were continuously rollin down to ur eyes...
Uh ran away from there and went inside ur room... Thinkin all the things happened with her mother...

After sometime...

Man- bitch get up and bring me somethin to eat... And think of the deal so that uh and ur daughter can stay in this house...

Yn's mom- if uh want uh can do anything with me but i won't let my daughter suffer... I won't let her...

Man- uh r still stubborn... Didn't uh got any lesson huh...

With that he slapped ur mother and left... Ur mother was cryin while layin there...

She got up and wore her clothes... She decided that she'll run away with uh tonight...

At night...

Yn- mom are you okay...

Yn's mom- yess dear m okay...

Yn- where are we goin mom...

Yn's mom- away from this cruel world dear...

Uh were walkin but then uh heard a honk sound of the car... And ur mom immediately push uh away and she got bumped with the car... The blood was continuously flowing from her head... The car stop and one lady and his husband came out... They helped uh by takin ur mother to the hospital apologisin uh for what happened... Uh were continuously cryin... They paid the hospital rent... And even transferred uh some money...

Then from that day uh start finding house to stay as uh remember that he'll not keep uh and ur mother or if he keeps then he need something and uh don't have anything except ur mother so uh didn't went there...
Luckily uh got a house... And then uh started finding job... Uh frequently visit ur mother everyday and pay the hospital bills...

Flashback ends...

Yn- but they throw me out, where i was working... and then i was hired by a club ahhh...

As taehyung bite ur nipples... He removed ur nipples from the mouth with a pop sound and licked it...

He looked at uh like a baby...

Taehyung- in which hospital ur mother is admitted...

Yn- Gospel hospital...

Taehyung- how frequently do you visit ur mom...

Yn- in a day twice or thrice...

Taehyung- okay... Don't worry I'll take care of ur mom... and pay for all the medical requirements we'll shift her to best hospital and ur mom will be back to uh okay...

With thay he hug ur waist and kissed ur navel... He looked up at uh and leaned closer to uh...
He kissed ur lips uh also respond him back...
After some minutes he left ur lips... and kissed ur cheeks...
He whispered something in ur ear...

Taehyung- let's sleep my cunt or else if I start then i won't be able to control myself and then uh won't be able to walk for months...

Uh gulped and chuckled to his statement and lay down on the bed while taehyung pull uh in embrace and uh both slept feelin each others bare body....

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs...🥰
ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴜʜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ...
ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ғᴏʀ ғᴜʀᴛʜᴇʀᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs... ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ...

ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ... ᴛʜɪs sᴇʀɪᴇs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴅsᴍ ᴇʀᴏᴛɪᴄᴀs ɪғ ᴜʜ ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴ ᴏʀ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴜʜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ...

sᴛᴀʏ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜʏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴀғᴇ...
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴜʜ ᴀʟʟ ʟᴏᴠɪᴇsss...❤️