~years ago

At evening Haeundae Beach

You were sitting on the beach while watching waves coming

You were sitting on the beach while watching waves coming... you were waiting for taehyung to come here... after some times taehyung came...

Taehyung- yn

You look up at him and smile... uh hold his hands and asked him to sit beside you... he sit besides you... no one of them were talking to each other... and were staring at the waves... it was evening 6 so there were people...

Taehyung- why did you called me here yn?

Yn- ik many questions are roaming inside your head so just ask me what you want to know... I'll answer them sincerely... uk that i never lie...

Uh were holding ur knees and keeping ur head on ur knees...

Taehyung- i still remember everything of you yn ik you never lie to me... uk everything which is regarding with me and what's going on with me...

You look at him and smile...

Yn- ask

Taehyung- how did you escape that fucker which you find as hell?

Yn- eunjeong helped me...

Taehyung- how because when i find about him he was already dead after two months of ur kidnapping...

You smirk and look at taehyung....

Yn- when he kidnapped me he injected something on my neck which caused me to sleep in deep slumber... he brought me to the same mansion where did i and my mom escaped from... his man throw me on bed... and tied my hands and legs stretching them wide... after sometimes when i gained consciousness i found myself naked and tied on the bed... i found many of them clicking my nude pics and making video but none of them touch me... they were planning to sell me... so they were preparing for auction... there were many girls who were caged like me in his store room... all were naked and there video was also made... then Daneul came... and untied me... and said

Years ago...

Daneul- so how many times did my slut fucked his so called boyfriend...

Yn- just shut up and leave me or else he'll kill you for sure...

Daneul- awww my babygirl do you really think ur man will kill me he has this much gut to come inside my house take you away from this place...

He squeezed ur cloth boobs very hardly.... which made uh scream in pain...

Daneul- such a slut i knew it from beginning uh r just like ur mother...

Yn- my mother wasn't slut you made her... got it you made her that... you blackmailed her... she was against it...

Daneul- awww babygirl...