~finally dead

Yn- i don't want to go there now...

Eunjeong- yn??

Yn- yess eunjeong i don't want to go there now...

while turning around and looking out of the balcony

Yn- i need to finish him i want to destroy his empire... what he's doing is wrong... there are many girls like me he's destroying... if today I don't finish this all things then there will be causing more problems in future if not with me then to my baby so it's better to finish...

Eunjeong- so how will you...

Yn- i need to practice fighting taehyung taught me but i need to do more...

Eunjeong- okay then I'll help uh...

You smile at him

Yn- thankyou...

Keti- yn ur food...

Eunjeong- yn for now eat this food and take some rest will start ur practising from tomorrow...

You nodded ur head and ate the food brought by keti... and slept for sometimes...

After waking up you got freshen up and without wasting time you started practising... like shooting, taekwondo you were good in taekwondo but because of lack of practice you were nervous even if you can do or not...

After one month....

Eunjeong- yn look i have made a map of his mansion... see we can go from the backside of the mansion and can attack on him...

Yn- no not back... see here he captured some girls and kept in this room first we need to release them... and then I'll go from the front gate uh will be already present inside... let me tell you how... see you'll climb at the roof and enter from there... first you need to finish his men already... you know what i mean...

Eunjeong- i got what's ur plan... let's go...

Keti- all the best both of you... and take care...

Eunjeong kissed her forehead

Eunjeong- take care of urself too and of the baby too *he placed his hand on the baby bump*

Yn just look at them and a lone tear escape from her eyes just remembering about taehyung... and placed her hand on her babybump which was seen lightly...

Keti- yn you have to be strong... okay ik you will do it...

You smile and nodded while hugging her...

Keti- ouch

You look at her... and asked her what happened

Keti- this little mouse inside me is kicking me and saying the all the best to both of uh...

You all laugh and eunjeong hug her kissing her cheeks...

Eunjeong- i love you

Keti- i love you too now go...

After sometimes you both reach the location... and started doing according to the plan... eunjeong and you first escape every girl... by giving them set of clothes...and asked them not to make any single noise while running away girsls nodded and everyone escaped silently.... you look at eunjeong and asked him to climb the roof...