Jelly Jelly

A/N: My midterms are finally done, it is easier than expected so I have time to write more. For this one tho, it's actually recycled from my old writing practice work so don't expect much na~ Hope you enjoy it!

Bible is in his Materials Engineering class, fiddling with his pen while chatting with his friends as he waited for the professor to arrive. He took his pen to his mouth, nibbling it as he listen to his friends' rant, eyebrows slowly put together as he concentrates on the tea being spilled.

*creak*

Bible whips his head toward the door to his class as it slowly opens and watches as a man in his early 30s enters the room. He has his hair parted in the middle, glasses adorning his face, and a white plain shirt with a blazer on top of it paired with black dress pants. The man strides towards the desk prepared in the front and faces the student.

Bible's gaze is immediately stuck on the man. He looks handsome today. He watches him put his stuff on the table, pulling out his book, pen, and laptop, turning it on before he faces forward to the class and greets them.

"Morning class"

"Morning sir"

"Are you all ready for the presentation?"

"Yeah" "Pretty much" "Kinda"

"I'm assuming that you guys are prepared, Group 1 you may prepare and start your presentation"

Bible stood up from his seat and moved to gather with his group, as he took a seat he could feel someone's eye watching him. Bible then looks towards the front and zeroes his eyes on his professor. Bible watches as he scans him from head to toe, eyes turning dark as he takes in the outfit he is wearing.

Bible felt self-conscious about himself, he knows that he shouldn't be wearing the kind of outfit he is wearing now but he did anyways. He's wearing nothing but a white shirt, the top 3 buttons are unbuttoned, and jeans. Bible was about to let it be unbuttoned when he changed his mind, quickly buttoning 2 buttons as he listened to the 1st group present.

As his group's turn is getting near, Bible shifted his focus toward his group and their presentation, making sure they were prepared then listens as his friends present their topic and take notes, and once in a while, he steals a glance at his professor.

"Group 4, you can now present your topic"

It was finally Bible's group's turn to present, he stood up from his seat along with his group and went to the front of his class, and as he walks to the front he slyly unbuttons a button of his shirt and made sure he's standing right in front of his professor.

Bible started presenting his group's topic, his eyes darting around the class but will always stop at his professor. He wants his eyes to always focus on him, so he made sure that whenever he moves, his eyes would follow him and when he was done he made sure to lock eyes with his professor.

Mile is sitting in the front row in class, watching his students present their topics. His eyes were caught on a specific student and he keeps on glancing at him, watching the way he moves. He takes a look at him, he's wearing something revealing. Mile furrows his eyebrows, not liking the way people can take a look at his body.

His eyes darkened as he takes in the outfit he was wearing and stares at him for a while, slightly raising his brows as he watches the buttons up the shirt he's wearing. What the hell is Bible wearing...

The moment Bible's group is up to the present, Mile sits up straighter. He stares straight at Bible, watching the way his body moves as he presents. The way he gestures as he speaks, the way he runs his hands on his hair once in a while, the way he's brushing his hands on his jeans because he's nervous, and the way he keeps on glancing at him throughout his presentation. When he's done with his presentation, Mile nods at them and comments on the presentation before dismissing them back to their seats.