Would You Mind

A/N: I'M SO SORRY FOR ONLY UPDATING NOW! I've been reading a lot of books and I ended up rarely opening any social media rn. I'm currently reading 'A Little Life' and I needed a break, so wrote this! I hope you enjoy it! Also, this was inspired by "Would You Mind" by HYBS, the part where it goes like "Would you mind it, If I'm gonna call you my home"

Mile is exhausted, he has been going from one country to another for the past month, and it's draining him. He so badly wanted to go back to his home, to his boyfriend. Thankfully, his schedule is finally done and he's on his flight back home.

A smile threatens to bloom on his face, just thinking about his precious (and small) boyfriend makes his heart skip a beat and his face warm. He looks out of the window, it is dark as he takes the earliest flight, purposely wanting to arrive by day, so he can head straight to his man.

The flight would take hours so Mile decided to take a nap, he adjusted his position, making himself comfortable, before falling into slumber. Despite being exhausted, he slept with a slight smile on his face and a mind full of his boyfriend.

When Mile opens his eyes, it's because sunlight hits his eyes. He didn't close the window on his side, and he softly grumbled as he still felt exhausted. He stretches his arms up, before grabbing his phone to check the time.

It would take another 10 minutes for the plane to ride, and so Mile decided to close his eyes once again, but this time not falling into slumber. He thought about what he was going to do once he landed; getting off the plane, grabbing his luggage, and heading home, and maybe after that, he could go visit his boyfriend.

Once the plane landed, Mile didn't waste his time and stood up, grabbed his stuff, and exited the plane. He strides towards the luggage pick-up area and waits for his luggage, and once he gets everything, he strides out of the airport.

Mile was greeted by his driver, who immediately approached him to put his things in the car. He usually drives around by himself, but this time he's drained and his mom has advised him to use a driver to pick him up, so he listens.

Once everything is set, the car drives off, and Mile goes through his phone as he heads home. He texted his mom, telling her he safely landed and that he was heading home, and then texted his boyfriend, telling him he landed and was going home and probably would visit him after.

Mile got a reply from his mom not long after, telling him that she made sure his groceries were bought recently, and that he should rest. He replied to her before opening his chat with his boyfriend, and no new text message.

It was nearly 1 PM and he's sure that his boyfriend should be awake by now, but he doesn't think about it much, he just hopes he'll get a reply soon. He then tucked away his phone and looked out the window, just daydreaming.

It didn't take too long before Mile arrived home, the driver took his luggage out of the car and Mile said his thanks before taking his stuff and heading inside his home. He took off his shoes and started walking inside.

A hum was heard from the kitchen, and Mile furrowed his eyebrows. He's not expecting anyone to be at his place, his mom is at Kalasin with his dad and his brother is out of the country for work. So, who is in his kitchen right now?

Mile abandons his luggage as he stalks towards the kitchen, his body tense as he get nearer, and when he barges into the kitchen, his body relaxes as he realizes who's in the kitchen.

His boyfriend, Bible, is humming along to a song he's listening to on his headphones as he cooks something, his body swaying around, seemingly in his world. Mile silently walks near the younger, not making a noise, before standing behind him.

Bible didn't notice anything for a while until he turned his body and was faced with Mile. A scream left out his lips, as his body jerks back in shock. Mile immediately grabbed the smaller one's waist, making sure he didn't hurt himself.

"Your home?!"

"I'm home"

"Welcome home, P'Mile"

Bible smiled sweetly at the older, before slightly tip-toeing to hug the taller. Mile circled his arms on the younger's waist, hugging him tight, he breathed in the scent of his lover, basking in the warmth of his boyfriend's hug.

"I'm home" Mile whispered to himself.

Home, his safest place. No, he doesn't mean the house he's been living in, but home, a person, his boyfriend, Bible. He's his home, and he's finally home.