|7|

"Stiles grab something! Anything!" Scott yelled out. Stiles ran to the door and looked out the window.

"No" Scott said

"Yes" Stiles replied. I got up from the floor and walked to them.

"Stiles what ar- no, Stiles!" I yelled. He opened the door and went outside quietly. Scott and I watched him tentatively. I spotted the alpha behind Stiles jeep.

Scott and I banged on the door, "Stiles! Come back!"

Stiles grabbed the hedge cutters from the ground and ran back inside. He put them on the doors and the three of us held the doors closed. We looked back outside,

"Where is it?" Scott asked shakily. Stiles shined the flashlight through the window. Seeing nothing, the three of us backed away slowly.

"That won't hold will it?" I asked

"Probably not" Stiles replied. The three of us looked at each other then sprinted into one of the classrooms.

"Scott the desk" Stiles whisper-yelled. The two of them only dragged the door an inch before Stiles stopped.

"The door's not gonna keep it out" Stiles said

"I know" Scott replied

"I hate your boss" Stiles rushed

"What?" I asked

"Deaton. The alpha. Your boss" Stiles said, pointing between Scott and I.

"What? No." Scott said

"Yes. Murdering psycho werewolf" Stiles barked

"That can't be" I said, trying to defend the nicest person I know.

"Come on, he disappears and that thing shows up ten seconds later to toss Derek twenty feet through the air, that's not convenient timing" Stiles said

"It's not him" Scott and I said in unison

"He killed Derek" Stiles contrasted. I turned around and walked to the back of the class, holding back the tears that were threatening to spill.

"Derek's not dead, he can't be dead" I heard Scott whisper. Little did he know that I could hear him clearly.

"Blood spurted out of his mouth, okay? That doesn't exactly qualify as a minor injury. He's dead, and we're next." Stiles responded.

"Okay! Just- what do we do?" Scott asked

"We get to our cars, we get out of here, you two seriously think about quitting your jobs, good?" Stiles and Scott ran to the windows, trying to find a way to open them. I composed myself and jogged to them.

"Guys, they don't open. The school's climate controlled." I told them.

"Then we break it" Scott said

"Which will make a lot of noise" Stiles replied

"Then we run really fast" I said from behind them

"Really fast" Scott added. I looked around outside and notice a bend in Stiles' jeep.

"Stiles, what's wrong with the hood of your jeep?" I asked

"What do you mean? Nothing's wrong" Stiles said while looking out the window.

"It's bent" Scott said

"What? Like dented?"

"No, he means bent" I said.

"What the hell" Right after Stiles said this, something came crashing through the window. The three of us ducked as shattered glass flew everywhere. We looked at what object came through the window.