|11|

I heard a howl and instinctively knew it was Scott's. He was signalling someone, someone as in Derek. I got in my car and drove to the preserve. Derek howled and my senses took over. Once I got to the preserve, I grabbed my gun and ran to where his howl came from. I ran all the way to the Hale house. I spotted Scott.

"Scott!" I jogged to him. The both of us followed our senses. We walked into the woods, away from the house and found a gate hidden by leaves. We walked down a long stretch of halls.

"Ready to have some more fun?" I heard a voice coming from down the hall. He must be talking to Derek.

"To be honest, my knuckles are kind of hurting. So I brought some help. But I need to warn ya. I used to play in college."

"I brought some help too" One of Derek's hands were free. He used it to knock the guy out.

"Scott, help me with this."

"No."

"For the love of God" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"What?" Derek questioned.

"Not until you tell me how to stop Peter." Scott responded.

"You really wanna talk about this right now?" I started walking towards Derek.

"Sammy don't." I held my hands up in defense and backed away.

"He's going after Allison and her family. He's going to kill them."

"So what?"

"So tell me how to stop him."

"You can't! All right? Now I don't know when Kate's coming back, so just get me out of this right now! Get me out right now!"

"Promise you'll help me."

"You want me to risk my life for your girlfriend? For your stupid little teenage crush that means absolutely nothing? You're not in love, Scott. You're 16 years old. You're a child." I looked at Derek. He knows how he was when he was 16. How he was with Paige. He was in love. And that didn't end very well for anyone.

"Maybe you're right. But I know something you don't. Peter said he didn't know what he was doing when he killed your sister, right? He lied. Remember this?" Scott held up a printed article about the wolf with a spiral on it.

"This is what brought your sister back to beacon hills, right?"

"Where did you get that?"

"My boss told me three months ago someone came into the clinic asking for a copy of this picture. Do you wanna know who it was?"

"Peter's nurse." I said remembering.

"They brought your sister here so that Peter could kill her and become the Alpha, and that's why you're going to help me." Scott turned his back and I could see the anger in Derek.

"Just say you'll help me, and I'll help you unlock your other -" Derek broke the other cuff.

"I'll help you." I grabbed Derek a shirt then the three of us took off. We made it outside without any trouble. Scott lead the way, Derek followed him and I was last.

"Hold on. Hold on. Hold on," Derek breathed heavily, "something doesn't feel right."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I don't know. It was it was kind of like it was-"

"No, don't say 'too easy.' People say "too easy" and bad things happen. What, do you think finding you was easy? Getting away from Allison's dad? None of this has been easy." Scott yelled to Derek