Chapter 9: The Black Order Annihilation Incident

Author's note: Thank you all for the love you've given to the AU! And I'm sorry you all had to wait a long time for the previous chapter.... Hopefully, you all won't have to wait too long. A massive thank you to my beta Hanashi

My Social Media accounts:

Twitter: @RoseRozu1

Tumblr: Roserozu22

Discord:RoseRozu#2428

Trigger Warning: Mentions of underage masturbation and gay porn to Allen from Cross through Timcanpy

... ... ... ...

It was late morning and a certain white-haired (that's in a messy high bun) teenager along with his guardian Howard Link are seen to be training.

"Work harder!" Link shouted.

"You know, if Apocryphos was here, he wouldn't let me sweat!" Allen groaned, while trying to get his breath back. He was pouting as well, but the look never really worked on Link.

Link took a deep breath, and then slowly exhaled. "I wouldn't have to train you so hard if only you'd do as you're told."

"But I'm an Exorcist. My job is to free the Akuma and find Innocence!"

"Allen but it's MY job to keep you safe, without you the whole order, and everything we work for you, will fall into dust."

"I--" but before Allen could continue there was a massive crash and due to Link's training as Allen's guardian immediately covered his charge with his body. Anyone would've gotten a very misinterpreted idea should they have seen them.

"Erm.... Link maybe you could get off me, so we can investigate what that was," Allen said with a blush as he felt uncomfortable.

"...right," Link got up, and while his embarrassment wasn't as clear on his face as it was on Allen's, it was definitely there. 'For the love of whatever deity exists in this god-forsaken world...he's my little brother! If Apocryphos finds out something indecent happened, I'm a dead man.'

He hoped that for his safety, and sanity...there was no telling any of this to the other guardian.

. . - * - . .

Two years ago in the Vatican City mostly in Allen's room there stood Apocryphos and Link while looking at a sheepish Allen who was chained to his bed.... As he was caught masturbating from certain porn from a certain General Cross.

"So little heart, dare to explain what that was?" Apocryphos asked what looked like amusement along with an intent to murder.

"Erm..." Allen tried to explain until Link beat him to it.

"It's perfectly natural, he is after all a growing teenager, and masturbating is very normal...." He cleared his throat, before continuing, "and watching porn is also a normal trait...however, I'm not sure on the homosexual side of things."

"......"

"...... Link do you watch porn?" Allen asked.

"Yes." Link admitted. "But only when you're asleep and who sent you that video?"

"That would be Cross.... He thought that it was suitable for me...."

Apocryphos, however, was already leaving that room at this point to hunt down Cross and maybe find a teacher that specializes in sexual education and what is not suitable for a young man.