DOOR.

"jungwon, please," jay slid onto the floor, his hand banging on the door, turning blue and black at the continuous motion. "let me in,"

he could hear jungwon's cries, his sniffling and the tissue box falling onto the floor. the worst thing was, he could see him too. he could see through the padlocked glass balcony door that jungwon was sitting on the floor, curled into a ball. he couldn't see his face, but he knew jungwon was crying his precious tears. all because of him.

his heart shattered, he could feel the sharpness of each shard, stabbing repeatedly at his body. "jungwon, open the door, please..." he banged weakly once more, and his skin tore open. "tell me everything i did wrong, and i'll fix it. scold me, hit me, anything, just please, open the door...jungwon, i love you." jay leaned on the door, his head pounded, he cried, does jungwon not love him too? he knew what he did was wrong, but he never thought how jungwon would react, so he just went with it, allowing himself to deceive everyone, including jungwon, the love of his life. jay was sure that he would never love someone else, and he made sure jungwon knew. "please,"

jungwon just sobbed louder. his heart felt like it was hit by a truck, bleeding out onto the road. he wanted to reply, but he didn't have the strength to. 'i love you too, jay, i do.'

jungwon looked at the balcony door, the moon casting jay's silhouette on the wooden floor. jay was still there, his left hand on one of the handles, his right battered and bruised. his head was on the door, lowered. 'maybe he's asleep,' jungwon looked at the clock. it was 2 am. jay needed to get home. he needed to get rest, rest to wake up the next day.

jungwon couldn't be with jay, not after what he said. "you said i wasn't your boyfriend, and that i was just an idiot. why would you, when you love me?" he unlocked the door and looked at jay's face. "i know you love me, i know you do. i want to think you do." he grabbed his first aid kit and took out some gauze. "but when you love someone, you wouldn't be ashamed of it. you were ashamed to the point of getting a girlfriend on campus," he looked at jay's face, cleaning up the rest of the gauze. his eyelids closed and a red hue appeared under his eyes. his cheeks were hollow and red, and jungwon's heart ached at the sight.

jungwon dragged jay inside, and the temperature immediately became warmer. he laid his mattress on the floor and took off jay's shoes and laid him down. he took of jay's jacket and changed his shirt, which was drenched in tears. while changing, he felt a burning sensation on his bare back. he paused, and listened to jay taking off his clothes and the small sound of newfound weight on the mattress. he put on another clean shirt and turned around. jay's eyes were closed, a peaceful look on his face. he sighed, what could he do while blindly in love?

he walked over to jay, who was bare chested. he blushed a light pink and laid down next to him, his back facing jay. he could feel an arm snaking around his torso and warmth against his back. fingers drew circles on his waist and he closed his eyes. "i love you," jay whispered in his ear, but jungwon felt tears swell up in his eyes, "i know." he replied. they would deal with this in the morning, for now, rest.