Chapter 12: An uncharted territory *Smut warning*

Warning: smut in multiple positions. Have fun. ;)

My hand slowly worked its way underneath the fabric along Cate's beautiful thighs. Her entire body was shivering with both discomfort and pleasure. I was moved by her willingness to overcome layers of trauma to give someone intimate access to her like this. 

"Sorry, I haven't let anyone touch me like this for a long time," she murmured in my ear as I bent down and kissed her collarbone, "it's a bit overwhelming..."

"It's alright," I said, "let's take it slow. Just tell me what you want, and I'll give it to you -" 

"Hmm," she let out a small moan. As she tilted her head up, I was able to fully take in her magnificent jawline, combining masculine strength and feminine grace into geometric perfection. 

I let my other hand work its way down her toned and defined arms, marveling at the tight lines that were sculpted into them. She was exceedingly sensitive, even tiny brushes here and there caused seismic vibrations within her that she could barely contain. "Yea...that feels amazing..." she closed her eyes, gradually opening up all 5 feet and 9 inches of her glory to me. 

"Mommy, I haven't even started yet," I teased, my hands lingering a bit longer over her knees. Her legs were so long I had to take my lips off of her for a second to reach them, but soon they circled around my waist and shoulders, leaving nothing between me and her but a thin layer of designer fabric. 

To my surprise, she voluntarily pulled the straps of her dress off her shoulders, letting it drop into a loose pile around her abdomen, revealing her luscious boobs for me to feast on. I was barely able to contain my drive, but made a mental note to pace myself and be respectful - well, as respectful as one could be when two people were naked together. I massaged their base slowly to gauge Cate's reactions, and once her quickening moans signaled consent, I wrapped my mouth around her nipples. 

We exploded simultaneously - I felt oxytocin and dopamine shooting from my mouth to my brain, and she let out a very loud gasp. "Yesss sweetheart...mmmm suck on mommy even harder..." She flung her arms over her head in ecstasy, giving all of her to me and refraining from touching me at all. But my nether regions were screaming to be stimulated. No, this was Cate's turn

As if she read my mind, Cate lifted the bottom off her dress and yanked off her black underwear, giving me a front seat view of her spectacular lower body. She then guided three of my fingers to her clit. When my fingertips made contact with her, I felt a tremendous sense of connection and mastery, as if finally being able to play Bach's fugues with the right phrasing. Except the keys of her Steinway were not so wet and slippery. 

I rubbed in a circular motion the way she directed me to for a few minutes to help her build up. Then, to further demonstrate the finesse of my fingers, I used my other hand to pull up her clitoral hood toward her abdomen and rubbed the newly exposed part of the clit with an up-and-down motion, sending her screaming. 

"Holy fuck," she put a hand over her mouth to stifle her own vocals, "you're so darn beautiful when you do this to me, darling..."

I was proud of my delicate maneuvers - most women never discover the innermost part of themselves with a man. The most densely packed nerve endings were never exposed in broad daylight. But Cate had not nearly met the full depths of her own pleasure yet. I started working on either side of the clit, plucking on every last sentient nerve that nature endowed her. 

"Now we're talking," I smirked, then putting two fingers inside her, perfecting my masterpiece from the inside. Being a pianist came in handy - my nails were always clean and trimmed. Her g-spot would thank me profusely. 

"Fuck me with your pianist hands," Cate's voice was muffled by her heavy breathing. 

"Penis hands?" 

"Noo, pi-anist hands -" she laughed, "good lord, you're so nimble. The level of control in pressure and movement...much better than any penis I've ever had..." 

"My piano teacher would be happy that I'm putting all those years of training to good use." I joked, "Now cum for me - I wanna hit all of mommy's best notes..." 

Cate became a moaning mess, her pussy felt like putty in my hands as my wrist pumped faster. Finally, she reached her peak and her entire body throbbed on my fingers before becoming limp. 

"God, that was the best I ever had," she stared at me dreamily, "Andrew never came close."

I dragged my fingers across my lip, inhaling her musky scent. She sat up erect on the couch: "The couch is big enough for two...I'm happy to return the favor." She gave another one of her signature winks that I couldn't refuse. 

As our two designer gowns fell to the floor, we got into a scissoring position and kept going, her orgasm still lingering wet on her vulva. She had a strong core that revved me up so powerfully - I was halfway there to begin with, and a couple dozen thrusts from Cate while intertwined between her shapely legs were more than enough to tip me over the edge. 

"Yesss daddy bang me nowwww..." I let out as my juices flowed all over her. 

"Daddy, huh? That's a new one." She slapped my thighs playfully, "I haven't even put on any equipment yet." 

"Then why do I feel pregnant..."

As she kept gyrating for me to ride out my climax to a halt, she ramped up the speed again all of a sudden and began breathing heavily. Her face, glowing with heat and more ravishing than ever, caught my confused look, "orgasm number two." She let out a content sigh, "didn't see that one coming. It was the angle that your pubic bone was grinding against me." 

Convinced that we found a special position, we kept at it for longer, each trying to give the other more orgasms like it was the Olympics. Then, completely wiped out, our cores cramping, we lay down together and cuddled, neither of us able to walk for a week. 

Then someone knocked on the door. 

Please vote and comment if you like the story so far! Also feel free to DM me any suggestions. :) There's a 69% chance that I'll incorporate them.