Chapter 31: Twofold (Part I) *Smut warning*

I led Cate back into my bedroom where we kissed passionately and ran our hands all over each other. "I haven't been with anyone else...since you," she whispered in my ear. 

"Me neither," I said.

"Here is how I'd always imagined it would happen again," 

"I'm all yours." 

"Take off all your clothes."

I obliged. Being naked in front of her for the first time in months was such a massive turn on, the tingling between my legs grew so loud it begged to be taken care of right away. Washed over by the inexplicable allure of familiar bodies under unfamiliar circumstances, I yearned for her to lay herself bare too. 

"You're so sexy, baby." Cate grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom, where she began filling the tub with hot water. 

"This is a very specific fantasy," I marveled, "I'm so ready." 

"I've had lots of time to think," she smirked, "remember that time we were interrupted by the kids in the shower?" 

"Oh yeah, that's right."

"Somehow it kept coming back to me over the past few months. Perhaps because it felt so unconsummated." 

"Or because it was during the happiest time of our life," I added. 

"Yes, it was." she gave me a poignant smile. She quickly undressed herself with her back to me and stepped into the tub as quickly as she could behind a veil of rising steam. It was obvious that she was still a bit self-conscious about her own body, the damage that my faults inflicted on her still lingering on her psyche. Being submerged under the water made her feel less seen and more secure. 

She sat down in the tub, and gave me such detailed instructions to straddle her and where to place my hands on the edge to support myself, that it was apparent that she had gone through the motions in her mind countless times. Then she ran her fingers through my damp hair as I placed gentle pecks on her lips, neck, collarbone, breasts, and stomach. Her body was a lot more sensitive to pressure than I had remembered - a loving caress or a passionate nibble would leave a visible mark, blood rising to the surface of her soft alabaster skin to greet my touch. 

Everything about this encounter reminded me of our first time together in Bath. No baggage, no betrayal, just two bodies producing bliss that was bigger than themselves. We drifted into a primal simplicity, our physical contact translating into sparks firing from our synapses that made our entire brains glow. 

I couldn't tell how wet she was under the water, but she told me she was ready. As she pulled the plug to drain the water from the tub, and her nude body surfaced bit by bit before my eyes - her imperfect, divine, blemished, magnificent body. I noticed anxiety casting a shadow behind the hunger in her eyes, and her hands subconsciously drifting to her collarbones to cover up her torso. 

"I want to see all of you so badly," I reassured her, gently pulling her hands away and kissing the part where her ribcage met the bottom of her throat. What my words couldn't communicate, my ravenous kisses did. She grew more relaxed and comfortable in my presence, her muscles tensing up only in gratification but not apprehension. 

She had her fingers delicately cupping my neck, and her legs propped up on my shoulders; this time when my lips reached her lower abdomen, she motioned me to keep going south. I wrapped my entire mouth around her slit, and she began to let out heavy sighs - they were reactive, but also precipitant, urging me to bring her places she'd almost forgotten about. 

"Make me cum in your mouth, baby..."

I spared her from any loss of momentum - I ran my tongue up and down her clit and in circular motions around her vagina, interspersed with gentle sucking of her labia. Then, when she was least expecting it, I reached both hands up to her breasts and began drawing circles of varying pressure around her erect nipples, which caused nonstop moans that came from so deep within her that they almost sounded helpless. Soon enough, her moans started alternating with the rhythmic slippery sounds that my mouth made when it came into contact with her. My shoulders grew a bit tense as her smooth round thighs started spasming a bit around my neck. 

"I'm close," she implored, "now I want you inside..." 

I started off by putting one finger inside her but she soon demanded one more to feel my fullness in her. She was more than well-lubricated so they slid right in almost by suction. I gently searched along the inside of her lower abdomen and found that rough patch right before her cervix. I sped up my thrusting so that the cushion of my fingers would always land right on her g-spot. At this point, I already found it challenging to keep steady because her entire body was jolting with waves of spasms that made climax feel like a foregone conclusion. 

"...darling..." she barely managed to get the words out in between breaths, "you're a genius...I'm about to have two orgasms at the same time..."

And she was right - I started working vigorously on every part of her inside and out, making sure that the clitoral orgasm and vaginal orgasm and every other kind in the making would explode together in my very hands. 

"Now...this," her head was thrown back, and her entire body tensed up, "this is the happiest day of my life..." and then I felt everything between her legs contracting in unison against my lips with a violence, and her ecstatic screams of my name vibrating against my eardrums. 

As her body went limp, and she pulled me closer to rest my head on her boobs, I said, "I don't think all my neighbors in the building heard you, but I assume I did a good job?" 

"Consider yourself forgiven." She gave me a slight pinch on the cheek, then her fingers slid down to my pussy, making me gasp out loud, "Now I still have a bit more forgiveness in me to spread around. Are you ready to receive?"