Chapter 32: Twofold (Part II) *Smut warning*

"I do have a rather specific request as well," I posed, "and you have to say yes pretty soon cuz I've been aching down there for a good twenty minutes." 

We patted ourselves dry before migrating over to my bedroom, where she dropped onto my bed, "anything, my darling." 

"I need to cum on every single part of you." 

A flirtatious but incredulous smile radiated from between her elegant brows. "Someone's feeling multi-orgasmic today..." 

"You get full credit for that - every bit of you is so sexy I could hardly look at you without tipping over the edge." 

She opened up her bathrobe and spread herself open before my eyes, "well, here I am." 

I started by straddling one of her voluptuous porcelain thighs and started grinding against it - my clit sunk deep into the supple firmness of it, and in less than 30 seconds I was riding a small puddle of my own fluids that was dripping down either side of her leg. The roundness and the curves that connected her waist, her hips, and legs were so incredibly arousing that I felt the vibrations coming in me in well under a minute. 

"Fuck..." I screamed, and wasted no time by moving on to her slit. I rode her pussy-to-pussy for about another minute, our clits becoming enmeshed as if in a kiss - as I felt her labia being stretched open with each of my thrusts, I came once again. 

I dragged the most sensitive part of my clit across her lower abdomen and drew circles around her belly button, before finding a spot on her beautiful, taut stomach that I liked and fucked it to my heart's content. Then I moved north and nestled myself between her boobs - the change in texture made me gasp, as their exquisite softness made me melt further. 

Next, in a move shocking even to myself, I flipped her over on her stomach and left a trail of kisses on her back that turned into ferocious gnawing. Then I started riding the pretty line along her spine. 

"You're full of surprises," she said, "no one's ever fucked my back before." 

"You have no idea how hot it is," 

Her back was the first naked part of her I saw today, and I couldn't get it out of my mind. Cate probably had no idea about this, but she had one of the most luscious backs I'd ever seen - and entire fandoms had been dedicated to her bare-backed dress at the Oscars. The muscle definition was so forceful and defined yet so feminine, her exquisite shoulders flowing into her petite waist in the most breathtaking inverted trapezoid. And now it was all wet with my fluids, and I couldn't hold my climax in anymore against its smooth sensuality. 

At this point, my own clit was was a bit worn out from the sequence of orgasms that sprung from each part of Cate, each with their own flavor of eroticism. So when I finally positioned myself squarely on her face, I squealed in delight at the brand new sensation that her tongue was able to produce. Clutching my own bed board for support, I fucked her lips so voraciously and had my 6th and final orgasm of the night. 

"Oh boy..." I sighed as I dropped down next to her, my clit completely numb with contentment, "I already know that the premise of Tár is gonna fall apart..."

"What do you mean?" she asked, staying comfortably still with my cum all over her gorgeous body. 

"Like who wouldn't kill for a seat on both your orchestra and your face? Sign me the fuck up. Who cares about the #metoo stuff..." 

"Jesus Christ," she chuckled, "I don't think the social justice warriors are gonna be too thrilled with your interpretation." 

"But they haven't sat on your face..." I quipped.