BACK!

Greenland sat across from UN in his office, staring down at the floor. He had just recovered from his stab wound, and though he wanted to go home to his lovers right away, UN insisted they meet to discuss things.

"Greenland, do you know why I called you here?" UN asked.

"Russia?" Greenland guessed. UN turned to Greenland, slamming his hands down on the table. Greenland was initially startled, but stared intensely at UN, who stared back with the same intensity. Greenland felt his eyes begin to burn, and he figured UN must've felt the same, as he blinked hard and rubbed at his eyes.

"I knew it... you have intra-cognitive magic... this is dangerous-,"

"Please explain,"

"Greenland, have you ever heard the saying 'eyes are a gateway to the soul?',"

"I'm aware,"

"Everyones souls hold magic that projects out of their eyes... like those who seem to have an uncanny bond with animals; they have animalian magic. Or perhaps those who are able to make a whole room enamored with them; mesmeric magic," UN explained.

"And... my kind of magic?" Greenland asked.

"Intra-Cognitive magic... the same I, and a few others possess... it's very dangerous, as you can see. You almost made Russia insane... I need you to be careful with who you glare at, because one glare is all it takes to warp someone's mind...," UN said.

"How exactly does the magic work?" Greenland asked.

"If you glare at someone, they will immediately be overwhelmed with dread. If you continue glaring into their eyes for much longer, they will begin to panic. If you glare any more intensely, it will incite an almost PTSD like reaction every time they look you in the eyes," UN said.

"That sounds awful," Greenland said.

"It is... so I need you to be careful, alright? Though, your power isn't all bad. If you give someone a comforting stare, they will immediately calm down, even if they were in the middle of an intense panic attack... and, from what I've gathered, those with intra-cognitive abilities can give the people they love most serenity, peace, and even the same amount of dopamine a full-body workout could produce just by gazing into their eyes," UN said. Greenland smiled with content.

"Thats good... that's very good,"

(Btw, the next chapter is a smutty chapter, which can be skipped and you won't miss any story or plot points. So, if you don't want to read the chapter after this one, stay tuned for the chapter after that!

I'll see u next chapter <3 it should be posted within this week lol)