Lending Money Pt 2 (Akiyama)

Dscription: After lending money and helping you, you ask him if he would like to visit you so he could give you tips on how to improve.... (Female reader)

THIS PART IS MAINLY NSFW

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

A few weeks passed and Akiyama kept searching for a people to try out Cherry Blossom to see you. However, he really wanted to see you again. He had developed a crush on you just by that first sight, which was not unusual for him. You were beautiful and unique, so he started to fancy you. Akiyama did keep in touch with you through text, as you both discussed anything and everything. You both ended up smiling whenever you hear from one another.

Morning! I have a question for you... x

Cool! Lay it on me x

Would you...

Like to...

See me at Cherry Blossom? Xxx

Oh, yeah sure. Just a chat right?

Of course! ^///^ You can tell me what I'm doing wrong.

See you there! :)

Akiyama smiled before heading over. The were pink neon signs at the front. He walked down some stairs before greeting the receptionist.

"Hello! Is this your first time at Cherry Blossom?" The woman asked.

"It is. Has this recently opened?"

She nodded, "Yep! Both men and women come here! Please take a look at the men and women we offer and choose."

"Yeah, I'll choose Y/N!" He said confidently.

"Y/N, really?" A man said, waking over to him, "You must have such poor taste."

A woman was behind him, "You'll regret choosing her. She don't have the looks and cannot flirt at all!"

"I don't care about looks. And I'm happy with a chat anyway."

"Come on handsome, I can satisfy you~" the woman purred.

"I can give you all you need as well~" The man smirked.

"I'm not changing my mind, sorry." Akiyama said, giving some money to the receptionist before finding an empty booth to sit at.

You soon entered the booth and pulled across the sliding door for privacy. Akiyama smiled as you sat beside him. You were incredibly nervous.

"You alright?"

You nodded, "Yeah, just nervous.."

"Don't let those pricks get to you, alright? Let's get some alcohol!"

You chuckled and gave him a menu. He chose some expensive champagne for you both.

"So what usually happens in these booths?"

"People mainly get handsy with us, sometimes we get handsy with them too. Sometimes sex. Occasionally people just want a chat, but it's mostly sexual."

"Ah, I won't get handsy with you don't worry."

"You.. can if you want to.. I get a bonus if I get at least one person a day to do those things to me..."

Akiyama raised his eyebrow, "Really? So this place only gives you your wage or more if you go around sleeping with people?"

You nodded, "That's how people like it. Normally whores and sex addicts work here because they can't get enough. I'm like the only one who doesn't normally do that stuff..."

He put his hand on your shoulder, "I think I could convince the manager to give you all equal treatment."

You smiled before taking a sip of champagne. "Thank you!"

You talked for almost an hour, drinking and having some fun. It felt as if you'd known each other for most of your lives, like you were old buddies picking up from where you left off. Your heart pounded slightly as you had feelings for him already. No one had ever captured your heart like he did.

"That's when I accidentally fell on top of a guy who ended up wetting himself with embarrassment!" You laughed.

Akiyama burst out laughing, "What a loser!"

"We ended up dating for about a year somehow. I guess I attract weirdos!"

"You calling me weird?"

You chuckled, "You're weird in a good way."

After a moment of silence, staring into each others eyes, getting lost in them, you pulled him close and kissed him passionately. He couldn't help but kiss back, holding you close. Your tongues danced with each other, his hands gliding up and down your back. You wrapped your arms around his neck, blushing. As you parted, you smirked.

"I want you~"

"I think you may have had too much-"

You quickly sat on his lap and began grinding on him, "I'm not too drunk to know how I feel. I want you so badly~ Please~"

He immediate became hard, moaning softly as you grinded against his length. He felt how wet you were through his trousers. He bit his lip, spanking you, causing you to moan softly.

"You're sure about this?"

You nodded before kissing him again. He kissed back, unbuckling his belt. You parted your lips and moved slightly so he could easily pull his pants down slightly, his girthly length springing up.

"I didn't wear any panties today~ Just for you~" You smirked before sliding him inside you.

You both moaned before you rode him, gripping onto his shoulders as you bounced. He lifted up your shirt and pulled you close, starting to suck on your nipple. You moaned louder, increasing your pace. He gripped onto your ass with his hand as his other held you close to him.

"Oh fuck~" you moaned.

Akiyama pinned you to the table before thrusting quickly, kissing your neck and giving you some hickeys. You wrapped your legs around his waist and gripped onto his hair, moaning loudly. He grunted in pleasure, using one hand to fondle your breast as the other was planted firmly on the table. He pulled away from you neck and looked at your lewd face, biting his lip. Your skin slapped loudly together.

"You're so fucking tight darling~" He moaned.

You pulled him in for a kiss, which you both had to keep parting to catch your breaths. He rest his forehead against yours, eyes closed as he panted heavily whilst moaning. You closed your eyes as he hit your sweet spot repeatedly, feeling closer and closer to orgasming.

"I'm gonna-!" You moaned.

He thrusted one final time before pulling out, his length squirting cum on your breasts. You orgasmed at the same time, both of your moans in unison. Akiyama sat on the long couch, his cock twitching in excitement. You lay on the table still, panting heavily. He chuckled, panting heavily also. You'd both never had sex so passionate before, it was an amazing feeling.

"So good~" You giggled.

"Yeah you are~" He smiled, getting the towel that was on the side of the couch and using it to wipe his cum off of you.

You hopped off the table and sat next to him, head on his shoulder, "So.. will you come often?"

He chuckled and put his arm around you, "Definitely. Keep that money, see it as a gift from me instead of a loan."

"You're so sweet. I... I love you!"

"I love you too, Y/N."