The Emotion Change

-The Next morning Damon was lying next to Amelia as he rubs her belly trying to wake up the baby because he wants to feel the kick of his son, as he secretly feels worried about the baby, his first son-

Amelia: "Damon, the baby is asleep. You're gonna wake him up." -She smiles at him-

Damon: "That's the point, I wanna feel our little guy kick." -He smiles and continues to rub her belly- "Come on little guy, give me a big kick." -His heart was racing-

Amelia: "Our son is fine, I talked to a doctor as soon as the cops found me in that basment of that house it was so nasty down there it felt like I was just a piace of junk."

Damon: "I don't know...something seems off Amelia...our little guy usually kicks when I speak or rub your belly..."

Amelia: "Dear calm down, he is fine I promise you that.."

Damon: "I really do hope he is ok, this is my first ever child...and I don't wanna lose him after this long."

Amelia: "Damon...please our son is fine...please don't worry.."

Damon: -He keeps rubbing Amelia's belly- "Please....please do something little guy.."

-The baby finally moves around and kicks a little bit just enugh for damon to feel it-

Damon: "Oh...there we go...now I will not worry so much.."

Amelia: "You need to rest some more dear, you are still healing and you will need all the rest you can get."

Damon: "But I don't wanna fall asleep in this hospital bed and you get hurt or taken from me again...."

Amelia: "Dear, I am safe here in this hospital they will not let anything bad happen to me, i'm just going to an empty room to get some more sleep since I have been awake for awhile."

Damon: "If you get hurt...I will get out of this hospital bed quickly."

Amelia: "Damon I will be ok dear, i'm just getting some more rest since i'm about six months pregnant."

Damon: "Ok...will you be back in here in a little bit..."

Amelia: "Of coures Damon, you rest while I rest."

-Amelia turns on the TV for Damon and leaves the room and goes to another room and rests-

Damon: -He smiles a little bit- "I love her..."

-Damon rests for awhile since he was still in pain-

-The nurses run back and forth in the hallways-

-Someone walks into the hospital room, the room Damon was in-

Kano: "Hey Damon....." -She looks scared and worried-

Damon: "Oh hey Kano....i'm in so much pain right now....and Amelia, well she's resting."

Kano: "How's the baby....."

Damon: "The baby is fine..according to a doctor.."

Kano: "I'm glad...well the pipe in your apartment is fixed...but we will have to replace some of your stuff...imcluding the new baby crib you had setup..."

Damon: "I bought that because Amelia liked it...she will be upset..."

Kano: "I will figure out how to get a new one for her so she can put that baby in it, when the baby comes and that will be very soon, she is about six months pregnant and this is entering her third trimester."

Damon: "She has be complaing a lot about her back hurting....I hope she is ok...."

Kano: "Well she is carrying a heveay baby in her womb, so yeah her back will hurt a little at times." -She sits down in a chair next to the hospital bed-