Intro

Title 反套路霸道總裁文[穿書] Anti-routine domineering president
Author 遲暮年
https://m.shubaow.net/281/281525/

Yi Shuyun accidentally found a domineering president's article. The reason why she was attracted to read it was that the heroine had the same name and surname as her.

But after reading it, she realized that the heroine was not only useless, but also infatuated. Ba Boss tortured her like that, but she was still devoted to Ba Boss.

The second female framed her like that, and she still felt that the second female was doing it for her own good. Yi Shuyun couldn't help scrolling down while complaining, she just wanted to see how the heroine with the same name as her would end up.

It is said that you don't look at your phone when you walk, and you don't walk when you look at your phone. Because she was too focused on making complaints, she stepped into the river and fell into the river.

When she opened her eyes again, she realized that she had transmigrated into the Ba Zong's book, and became that infatuated and aggrieved heroine!

Yi Shuyun looked up to the sky and sighed, she didn't want to be abused both physically and mentally by the boss every day! So, she decided on the spot to cherish her life and stay away from the tyrant...

From then on: The tyrant told her to go west, but she resolutely went east. The boss hates her, and she hates the boss even more.

The second girl pretended to frame her kindly, but she exposed it on the spot. The second female likes the boss, so she flatters and gives in. The family marriage made her marry the boss, so she packed up and escaped.

[Small Theater]

Mr. Ba's mother once again forced Mr. Ba to marry Yi Shuyun. The annoyed Mr. Ba took the initiative to ask Yi Shuyun out, with the indifference and alienation unique to a domineering president on his face, and asked: "What do you want?" What kind of conditions can you not marry me?"

Yi Shuyun resisted the urge to roll his eyes, raised his hand and stretched out his index finger, and said slowly: "It's very simple, give me 100 million."

This unexpected answer, Boss Ba frowned and relaxed, relaxed and wrinkled, and finally gritted his teeth and agreed.

After getting 100 million, Yi Shuyun slipped home, packed her luggage and prepared to run away. With this 100 million, it was enough for her to live freely and unrestrainedly in this world, and it was more than enough for her to even raise two fair-skinned and beautiful little boys. , if she doesn't run now, when will she wait!

However, as soon as the luggage was half packed, the second female came to her again and said, "As long as you are willing to leave Brother Jinhan, no matter what conditions you ask, I will agree."

Yi Shuyun smiled sinisterly, and stretched out his index finger again : "Give me 100 million, and I promise that it will disappear from now on."

Yi Shuyun, who got 100 million without any effort, packed the other half of his luggage and went directly to the airport.

Content tags: A wealthy family wears books and cool texts counterattack Search keywords: Protagonist: Yi Shuyun┃ Supporting role: Ye Jinhan┃ Others: