Chapter 11 - 20

ଓChapter 11 The Overlord Is Jealous

    When Yan Yan said that Yi Shuyun cared about him, Ye Jinhan's face softened a lot, but his mouth was still hard, "There is another man sitting opposite, can she care about me?" Yan Yan burst out laughing

    , "Look at this sour tone, didn't you just say that you didn't know him!"

    Ye Jinhan was a little bit embarrassed, his lips twitched twice, and then he said: "If I say I don't know, I don't know him."

    Due to the distance between the two tables, Farther away, Yi Shuyun couldn't hear what the two were talking about, and could only faintly hear Yan Yan's laughter. She silently looked away and continued to eat the food on the plate.

    Ji Chengxu on the opposite side felt that Yi Shuyun's performance today was a bit abnormal. Normally, when she saw Ye Jinhan cling to Ye Jinhan, he couldn't help but wonder if there was a conflict between the two of them with this indifferent and wait-and-see attitude.

    "Do you want to go over and say hello?" Ji Chengxu asked tentatively.

    Yi Shuyun immediately shook her head and refused, she didn't want to provoke Ye Jinhan while she was idle.

    Her refusal made Ji Chengxu more certain about the conjecture in his heart, "Are you angry that he has other women around him now?"

    This question made Yi Shuyun want to give him a blank stare, other women? How could it be other women! That's your future official match, Ji Chengxu.

    Ji Chengxu, who didn't know Yi Shuyun's slander, showed distress. He stretched out his hand and carefully held the small pale hand on the table, and said firmly, "If you want to give up Ye Jinhan, I think I can..." "Cheng

    Xu Xu!" Yi Shuyun interrupted him in time, withdrew his hand and pointed at Yan Yan quietly, "I think the one opposite Ye Jinhan is more suitable for you." The temperature in the palm of his hand suddenly disappeared, and

    Ji Chengxu felt a little lost , He retracted his hand awkwardly, and did not accept Yi Shuyun's words, nor did he look in the strict direction.

    Ye Jinhan always glanced at Yi Shuyun intentionally or unintentionally from the corner of his eyes. When he caught a glimpse of Ji Chengxu holding Yi Shuyun's hand, his hand on his knee suddenly clenched into a fist, frowning and slandering: He kept saying that he was not me Marrying is not just flirting with others in public.

    Yan Yan, who     was sitting opposite him, didn't notice Yi Shuyun's side, and asked mysteriously: "Is that girl the baby girl that my aunt ordered for you?" Reluctantly nodded.

    Yan Yan's phoenix eyes were full of ambiguous smiles, she pulled the chair and moved towards Ye Jinhan's direction, and teased: "Now you see her going out to eat with other men, don't you feel annoyed and jealous? "

    Ye Jin coldly gave her a cold look, and threatened: "Strictly, I promised to go out to eat with you, not to listen to you joking about me here." Yan Yan moved back with a smile, pretending to be serious, "Okay, okay,

    we Talk about business."

    Ye Jinhan leaned against the back of the chair and did not speak, quietly waiting for her next words.

    "I have a producer friend who has a project on hand recently. I want to ask you if you are interested in investing in his project." "

    What kind of project? Variety show? Or a film and television drama?" "

    According to him It's a film and television drama, it seems to be a costume drama."

    "Costume drama?" Ye Jinhan frowned and thought for a moment, then directly refused: "I'm not interested, costume drama is a relatively expensive project, if I pounce on it, my money will also be lost." It wasn't brought by the strong wind."