Chapter 51 - 60

ଓChapter 51

    Yi Shuyun's eyes lighted up slightly, and then he smiled and rolled his eyes, "Thank you, I didn't expect you to be very efficient." Seeing

    her smile, Ji Chengxu couldn't help but chuckled, and half-jokingly said: "You ordered Naturally, I have to do my best."

    Yi Shuyun's expression froze for a moment, and then he insisted: "Thank you anyway, or after I go to see it tomorrow, I will treat you to a meal by the way."

    Ji Chengxu understood that Yi Shuyun didn't want to owe him anything, so he followed her lead, "Okay, I've done you such a favor, you can treat me to a big meal.     " Yi Shuyan, who was eavesdropping from a distance, walked in at this time, and a sweet voice sounded: "Sister, do you ask Brother Ji to rent an office building for you because you want to start your own company?     " Shu Yun frowned and glanced at her before responding perfunctorily.     "Sister, you are really good." Yi Shuyan's words were against her will, but she still tried her best to maintain her superficial skills.     At this time, there was a cold snort from the entrance, and Yi Changmin's majestic and familiar voice sounded, "The wedding is less than half a month away, the most important thing for you now is to get married with peace of mind, and the affairs of the Ye family will be enough for you in the future." What kind of company do you want to start at this juncture!"     With these words again, Yi Shuyun's face darkened, and he opened his mouth to refute, but Ji Chengxu opened his mouth one step ahead of her: "Uncle Yi, men and women are equal, since Shuyun has If she is ambitious, it won't matter if she marries or not."     Before Ji Chengxu's words fell, Yi Shuyan also echoed: "Father, I think Brother Ji is right."     "What's right!" Yi Changmin frowned and glared at Yi Shuyan, put on the home shoes that the servant put at his feet, strode towards the living room, met Ji Chengxu's gaze, "Shu Yun has no work experience for a day, you now Helping her start a company is only helping her for a while, but it can't help her for a lifetime, so don't mess around."

    Yi Shuyun was immediately laughed out of anger, and almost blurted out that she had entrepreneurial experience in the real world, but she held back when she got to the point of speaking. Then he stood up from the sofa and turned to face Yi Changmin, "If you hadn't obstructed me everywhere, why would I have no work experience."     Facing such accusations, Yi Changmin was stunned for a moment, and then pretended to be earnest: "I It's also because I feel sorry for you, your background doesn't need to be blessed by your work experience at all, why should you be obsessed with having a job, as long as you marry well and live well, that's enough." Yi Shuyun stared at Yi Chang with a blank     expression For a moment, the corners of Min's lips moved slightly, and he didn't refute anything, but said to Ji Chengxu: "Cheng Xu, I'll take you out." Before Ji Chengxu had time to say anything,     Yi Shuyun pulled his sleeves and pulled him out.     After sending Ji Chengxu away, Yi Shuyun went straight upstairs, ignoring Yi Changmin who was sitting in the living room.     Yi Shuyan, who was obediently sitting across from her, pursed her lips before she spoke: "Father, I think my sister really doesn't like Brother Jin Han anymore, why do you keep forcing her?" The intention in these words is     obvious , Yi Changmin stared at her coldly, and said in a low voice: "Don't worry about changing people anymore, the marriage between the two clans is not as simple as you think. There are many families who are right with the Yi family, what do you think?" There's no need to choose Ye Jinhan alone."     After being distracted, Yi Shuyan didn't hide it anymore, and complained: "But I like him! If I can't be with the one I like If we are together, what is the meaning of life! My sister doesn't like him now, why can't you help me?"     "I want you to be fulfilled?" Yi Changmin showed a sullen expression, "You have to look at the foolish words before you think about them." Let's see if Mrs. Ye is willing to let you into Ye's house."     After saying this, Yi Yanmin probably realized that his tone was too strong, so he slowed down his tone and persuaded: "In this world, Mrs. Ye only recognizes your sister, you Even if you break your head and enter Ye's house, your life will not be easy in the future. Be obedient, Dad will definitely find you a better one in the future."