Chapter 1 - 10

ଓChapter 1 Wake up in the hospital

    The river water was rippling all over her body, and the tip of her nose was filled with a strong fishy smell. Yi Shuyun's struggle became weaker and weaker. The pure cotton sweater on her body was extremely heavy after being soaked, and it took her to sink to the bottom of the water.

    Her limbs were so weak that she couldn't use any strength, and she was panicked and terrified, but she still couldn't call out a word for help.

    Yi Shuyun choked on a big mouthful of the smelly river water, feeling nauseated in her throat, she blinked hard a few times, but still couldn't see the muddy river water in front of her eyes.

    When her consciousness was blurred, the only thought in her mind was regret, regret why she played with her mobile phone while walking, thinking that she had been wise for more than 20 years, and at the last moment she would fall into such a stupid thing!

    If people really have souls and reincarnations, then when she arrives at the reincarnation department after her death, everyone will surely laugh at her when they know the cause of her death. Thinking of such an embarrassing scene, Yi Shuyun is very sad.

    In this series of messy worries, she finally lost consciousness and no longer had the ability to think.

    The feeling of suffocation from drowning in her heart still made her unable to breathe, and the sound of ticking instruments could be heard beside her ears.

    Yi Shuyun's brain, which had been shut down for a long time, finally started up again. Her ears moved slightly. Apart from the sound of beeps, there seemed to be the sound of her fingertips tapping on the keyboard. Could it be that the reincarnation department also uses computers for office work?

    Thinking of this, Yi Shuyun's heart aroused a lot of curiosity, which brand of computer will the underworld use? Imported or domestic? And what system are they using?

    Her eyelids felt as if a stone had been pressed on them, and they were very heavy. She wanted to make a fist, but her palms were sore and limp, and she couldn't hold them tightly even after trying for a long time.

    Yi Shuyun began to become anxious, her eyeballs rolled around a few times under her eyelids, and finally she clenched her teeth, exerted all her limbs at the same time, and finally opened her heavy eyelids.

    As she got used to the darkness, the moment she opened her eyes, Yi Shuyun's eyes were sore for a moment, her long eyelashes fluttered a few times, and she closed them forcefully, only then did she feel better.

    What caught her eyes was the pale ceiling, and the underworld she had imagined was dark and terrifying, but what appeared before her eyes was completely different from what she had imagined.

    The sound of the keyboard next to her ear became clearer. She turned her head to look, and the first thing she saw was an instrument commonly used in hospitals placed beside the bed. The zigzag lines on it proved that she was still alive.

    It turned out that this was a hospital. Yi Shuyun breathed a sigh of relief, and her heart that had been struggling instantly calmed down. It seemed that she was rescued by kind people.

    She turned her eyes, looking for her savior in the room.

    On the right side of the hospital bed, on the sofa next to the wall by the window, a man in a suit and leather shoes was sitting upright. He looked less than thirty years old. He was staring down at the notebook in front of him. Tap it a few times.

    That delicate and handsome face reminded Yi Shuyun of the description of the male protagonist in Mr. Ba's novels, the delicate face like a knife, the deep facial features, every part is just right and perfect.     Because there is a coffee table in front of the sofa, the other party's long legs can only be bent, probably because they cannot be stretched at will, and the legs are numb due to maintaining a posture for a long time. He will use it every once in a while. Fingers tap knees.     Facing such a high-quality opposite sex, after Yi Shuyun looked him up and down several times, pink bubbles began to pop up in his heart.     The mother and fetus have been single for twenty-five years, and she felt that God might not be able to see it, so she accidentally fell into the river, and there was this heroic rescue.     Sure enough, throughout the ages, heroes saving beauty has always been the way to impress girls the most. In just a short while, Yi Shuyun has already made up their child's name in his head.     Probably because the fantasy was so beautiful, she couldn't help chuckling.     This chuckle attracted the man who was busy on the sofa, and he saw that the man raised his attractive eyes to look at Yi Shuyun.     Different from Yi Shuyun's fantasy, there is no tenderness and humility in the eyes of the other party, only indifference and coldness.