Chapter 71 - 80

ଓChapter 71 Decided to Confess

    "What are you laughing at?" Yi Shuyun said as she took out her phone and turned on the camera, her upper lip was obviously swollen in the picture.

    Seeing that Ye Jinhan's big white teeth hadn't been put away yet, she said displeasedly, "Stop laughing."

    Ye Jinhan's smile subsided a lot, and he stretched out his hand to break Yi Shuyun's jaw, and with the help of the bright light, After observing for a while, "Fortunately, the skin is not broken."

    Yi Shuyun opened his hand forcefully, "Who said it's not broken!"

    As she spoke, she opened her upper lip, "It's broken inside."

    Seeing the obvious red mark , Ye Jinhan couldn't help touching his numb forehead, thankful that the two of them were relatively close just now, otherwise it wouldn't be the mouth that was broken, it might be Yi Shuyun's front teeth and his forehead.

    Yi Shuyun got up from the ground, sat back on the sofa, turned on the camera again, and took a picture of his front teeth with his mobile phone, luckily they were intact.

    Ye Jinhan was still sitting on the carpet, not intending to get up, his eyes were silently looking at Yi Shuyun opposite.

    Yi Shuyun felt uncomfortable being looked at by him. She found that once this man confirmed his heart, even his eyes changed.

    In the past, Ye Jinhan saw her mostly indifferently, and she didn't know if she understood his intentions, but she felt that there was tenderness in Ye Jinhan's eyes at this moment.

    The direction of this plot... It seems that it is getting more and more deviated from the original setting. Isn't this about chasing wives and crematoriums!

    Thinking of this possibility, Yi Shuyun frowned even more tightly. She read about three-fifths of the original book, and she didn't see the slightest plot of chasing his wife to the crematorium in the novel until she fell into the river.

    Calculated based on the time when she came to this world, it should be about two-fifths of the time now, and it stands to reason that there shouldn't be a wife-chasing crematorium plot. But how to explain the abnormal operation of the boss tonight, even if he is really moved, he should be stubborn and indifferent and refuse to admit it.

    The more Yi Shuyun thought about it, the more he couldn't figure it out. Ye Jinhan's sudden change of attitude wasn't because she changed his character while changing the original plot, right? If that's the case, wouldn't she have been tossing for nothing for so long.

    Although the original heroine had various unsatisfactory things after marriage, it was because the boss didn't like her.

    However, Yi Shuyun felt that even if Ye Jinhan's personality changed because of him, she couldn't just covet his beauty and give up persistence. If in the future he returns to his previous appearance due to the power of the original man, she will not be worth the loss.

    After reconfirming his belief in his heart again, Yi Shuyun put down his phone, and indifferently issued an order to evict the guest: "Should you leave?"

    Ye Jinhan raised his wrist and glanced at the time, it was not ten o'clock yet, he was a little disappointed, "Are you... really going to reject me?"

    Yi Shuyun opened her mouth and wanted to say yes, but seeing his pitiful appearance, for some reason, she couldn't make a sound as if her vocal cords were controlled by something.

    She raised her eyes and looked around, feeling a little hairy in her heart. She always felt that there was an invisible and intangible mysterious force in this world. At every critical moment, that force would jump out and control her. It was the time when the hotel drugged her, and it was the same this time.