Chapter 31 - 40

ଓChapter 31 Forced to accompany

    "Then what does the landlord mean?" Yi Shuyun didn't want to embarrass an intermediary.

    There was a smile on Xiao Zhang's face again, and his tone was flattering: "The landlord can make a concession of up to 100,000."

    This result, Yi Shuyun vaguely guessed, she looked around and suggested: "Is there anything else? How about Let's take a look."

    "Yes, yes..." Xiao Zhang nodded hastily, obviously heaving a sigh of relief.

    Seeing Xiao Zhang's reaction, Yi Shuyun understood his routine. It turned out that he took her to see the difficult rent out first, and then looked at the others after the discussion.

    The two walked out of the office building one after another. Before Yi Shuyun had time to open the car door, the cell phone in the coat pocket rang. The ringtone that belonged to Yan Yuhua made her feel tense, probably urging her to try on the wedding dress again.

    While she was hesitating, the call was automatically hung up, and then she called again with great enjoyment the second time.

    Squeezing between her brows with a headache, Yi Shuyun connected the phone. Before she could speak, Yan Yuhua's voice from the opposite side came into her ears: "Shuyun, why are you not at home? Where have you been?" "I have something to do when I come out."

    Vague After the explanation, Yi Shuyun asked knowingly: "Aunt Yan, what do you need from me?" "

    You child, you told me yesterday that you want to try on a dress."

    "Sorry, I really forgot."

    Yi Shu Yun smiled, pretending to be innocent.

    Yan Yuhua on the opposite side didn't think too much, but asked: "Are you done? I'll let the driver pick you up." "

    No, tell me the address, and I'll go there by myself."

    After Yi Shuyun hung up the phone, he talked with Xiao Zhang After briefly explaining the situation, he drove to the agreed place. When she got there, she realized that Ye Jinhan, whom she hadn't seen for a long time, was also there. Looking at that gloomy face, she probably was forced to come here.

    The two hadn't seen each other since the last time the drug was drugged in the hotel. Ye Jinhan glanced at the limited-edition car that had just parked outside, raised his eyebrows slightly, and surprise flashed in his eyes.

    Yi Shuyun ignored him, but called Yan Yuhua sweetly: "Aunt Yan." Yan

    Yuhua smiled kindly, took Yi Shuyun's hand and introduced to the store manager: "This is Shuyun."

    Yi Shuyun After Yun Hanxiao greeted the store manager, he whispered into Yan Yuhua's ear and asked, "Aunt Yan, why don't you forget about the engagement."

    Hearing this, Yan Yuhua's first reaction was to give Ye Jinhan a look , determined that it was his son who threatened him behind his back.

    Ye Jinhan was baffled by that stare, he frowned and stared at Yi Shuyun, thinking that she must have quietly told him about it just now.

    Sensing that gloomy gaze, Yi Shuyun turned his head to look at Ye Jinhan, seeing the more gloomy expression, he must be thinking again.

    Yan Yuhua thought that Yi Shuyun looked at her son because she was afraid, so she glared at Ye Jinhan again, and said comfortingly, "With me here, you don't have to be afraid of him." "..." Yi Shuyun was speechless because of Yan Yuhua's