[06]

-You scared me, Jungkook," Yoongi said, his voice filled with concern. "Why would you do something like this?"

-I don't know," Jungkook sobbed. "I just feel so alone and overwhelmed. I don't know how to handle it."

Yoongi seemed to confuse in Jungkook's confession, "You are not alone, Jungkook. We're all here for you, and we love you. Why you felt like that suddenly?"

Jungkook: N-No....No one is here anymore...a-all hyungs left Kookie alone...the are busy and they don't want Kookie to disturb them...Kookie is being a head ache of them now-

Jungkook leaned into Yoongi's embrace and cried even harder. Yoongi held him tightly, feeling the weight of the younger boy's pain and vulnerability. He was just too stunned to react! He knew they all were busy lately and wasn't giving enough attention to the makhne of the group, but he didn't know why the hell Jungkook will think that they think Jungkook is being a bother? I mean what is going on with this kid?!

After a few moments of holding Jungkook in his embrace, Yoongi gently pulled away and looked into his eyes. "Jungkook, I need you to listen to me," he said firmly but kindly. "We all love you and care about you very much. You could never become a head ache to your hyungs! Yes, we've been busy, but that doesn't mean we don't want to spend time with you or that you're a bother. We're a family, and families stick together no matter what."

Jungkook sniffled and wiped his tears with the back of his hand. "But I just feel so left out sometimes," he said softly. "Like I'm not important or something."

Yoongi shook his head. "That's not true, Kook. You're just as important as any of us, and we need you in this group. You bring a unique energy and talent that nobody else can match. We're all here for you, and we'll never leave you alone."

-Then why Jin hyung-ie left me?' Jungkook blurted out and Yoongi frowned confused.

Yoongi: Left you? Baby, he is just left for a photo-shoot-

Jungkook shook his head, 'N-no! He don't want to talk with Kookie anymore. He didn't even pick up my call at first and then someone else picked up and said...' he again chocked on his own tears, 'H-he said I'm a bother to hyungs...He said to...to leave him alone!'

Jungkook sobbed harder, 'Jin hyung d-didn't call me back hyung! H-he really got tired of me...I'm really a bother-

Yoongi again hugged the sobbing boy tightly, he knew how Jungkook looks up to Jin as like a mother figure of him and it must be hard for Jungkook to hear something like that from his side. Well, maybe Jin didn't tell it by himself, but who knows if he told stuffs to tell it to Jungkook behalf of him?

Yoongi was furious hearing this story. somehow he blamed Jin for making the kid feel worse, even somewhere in his mind, he trust Jin that he won't do anything like that to his makhne. It must be something else in this story.

Jungkook's eyes were red and puffy, tears streaming down his cheeks as he struggled to speak. "I couldn't take it anymore, hyung. I'm tired of feeling this way. I just want it all to end...A-and I didn't know what else to do rather than cutting myself."

Yoongi's heart clenched at the pain in Jungkook's voice. He knew all too well what it was like to feel overwhelmed and desperate, he was there once and Jin saved him. But he couldn't let Jungkook go down that path, to be frank, actually no one! He need to save Jungkook no matter what...he will deal with Jin later, first Jungkook's well-being is what matters now.