The Witch, The Warden, The Tinkerer preview

Inside a prison cell was a man hitting a chain wrapped around his leg with a wrench. He has a long dark brown bushy beard with various of nuts and bolts caught in it with his hair tied into a man bun with dark grey streaks on them. He was wearing a white shirt with its sleeves ripped off and covered in oil, brown leather gloves and what looked like to be overalls and a necklace with a gold ring on it. He had a pair of goggles covering his eyes and stopped when he heard a guard walking by his cell. The man stood up and hid beside his cell's wall. When the guard got close enough the man shot his hand out, grabbed the guard by his head and slammed him hard against the bars.

He reached over and grabbed his cell keys off the guard and noticed something off.

???: "A ....cat lady? Wait..."
He looked closely at her and noticed that the cat ears were actually fake.

???: "Round ears.... You're a human!"
On her back was someone ??? didn't expect to find.

King: "Y/N!!! You're okay! We need to get you out of here and get my crown!"Y/N: "King!? If you're here

Y/N: "King!? If you're here...Eda! Is she okay?! Where is she?! Please tell me you brought elixir because they are barely giving me a cup and I am starting to lose myself here!"

Loud footsteps were heard down the hall and Y/N turned to the girl.

Y/N: "Wrath is coming, hide girl!"

The girl went to hide as a giant shadow covered the prison cells. Wrath slammed the door open and walked through it.

Wrath: "I can hear you...Just what are you fools whispering about?"

Luz kept King close to her as they were intimidated by Warden Wrath. He looked down and noticed a wanted poster of Eda and King on it. Wrath went down and picked it up.

Wrath: "Ah, The Owl Lady."

Wrath growled with his arm morphing into a hammer and slamming it into the cell bars that Luz and King were hiding in.

Wrath: "I'll get my hands on her soon enough."
Laughing could be heard with the other prisoners looking at Y/N in shock. Wrath went to his cell with his fist clenched.

Wrath: "What are you laughing at, golem?!"
Y/N: "It's funny how you think that you can keep us all here under your control."
Wrath: "Remind me again, golem.... How long have you been stuck in this cell again? Five days? 2 weeks? No it has been nearly THREE MONTHS since we have captured you. I will not let you or anyone stop me from taking the owl lady down."
Y/N: "You think that Eda would let you let alone touch her?! I've been with her for over 20 years and she still hasn't pushed me away!!! Pft HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Wrath pulled down a lever which opened Y/N's cell. His arm morphed into tendrils and slammed Y/N into the wall with enough force that made a hole behind him. Wrath then dragged him out in the open with the other prisoners watching him in fear. A poster landed beside Luz and when she saw it her eyes widen. She now knows the other reason why Eda and King kept breaking in this place.

King: "We need to get my crown and save Y/N! It's annoying when I have to stay up hearing Eda cry about her husband!"Luz: "Wait, that guy and Eda are married?!"King: "From what I know, they've been married for over 20 years!"Here is the preview of...

Luz: "Wait, that guy and Eda are married?!"
King: "From what I know, they've been married for over 20 years!"
Here is the preview of The Owl House story.