Chapter 2

Taylor

I woke up the next morning bright and early since we had to be at the stadium at 9 am and I wanted to make sure I was all ready for the day. I quickly jumped in the shower to scrub my body and once I was done I brushed my teeth and threw on a pair of leggings and a sports bra. They said for today's auditions it was going to be easy since it's the first day so to just wear simple clothes that we can move in. I then put my hair into a high ponytail and did very light makeup. Once I was finished I walked out of the bathroom seeing Abigail just waking up "Morning" she said yawning "Morning, I was just about to go down to the breakfast do you want me to wait for you and we can go down together?" I ask and she nods "I will be so quick" she says getting up.
I wait till she's in the bathroom to grab my phone and look at the notification I got last night. I know who Joe Burrow is, I mean who doesn't know of him. So I was just curious as to why me of all people did he decide to follow? I followed him back thinking nothing of it and waited for Abigail.

We soon both made it to breakfast and sat with Sadie and Angela noticing two other girls were with them "Hey girls! This is Mackenzie and Willow, and this is Taylor and Abigail" Sade says introducing us to them. I say hi and dive into my breakfast, I decided to keep it light and just do a bagel with cream cheese, some fruits on the side, and made myself a cup of coffee "Are you guys nervous too?" Mackenzie asks and I nod "Super nervous" I say hearing a notification go off from my phone. The girls keep talking and I look seeing Joe DMed me. I make sure they're definitely not paying attention and look at it.

Joe Burrow
Hey! My names Joe and I seen you are auditioning for the Ben-Gals and wanted to introduce myself!

I try to hide the shock on my face seeing that and quickly lock my phone when I hear Kara talking to everyone "Ok guys! We are going to head over to the stadium! So carpool with your roommates and we will all meet each other there! Also some football players will be there just a heads up!" she says and then walks away. We all get up throwing out our trash deciding I will drive me, Abby, Sadie, and Angela to the stadium for today and then each day just switch between people driving "I wonder if Joe Burrow will be there" Angela says and the girls all agree "Me too! He is so cute!" Sadie says making us laugh. I wonder how they'd react if they knew he followed and DMed me on instagram. I decide to keep that information to myself.

Once we're at the stadium we all walk to where the auditions will begin and the inside is huge. They give us numbers and once we're given them we can walk to the middle and start stretching. While sitting with Abby and the others we begin to hear girls talking and fan girling making me look over and seeing that it is, none other than, Joe Burrow. I will admit he is definitely a lot cuter in person. He is walking and talking with Ja'Marr Chase and Sam Hubbard and he must have heard some of the squeals because he looks over at us smiling at some but when he locks eyes with me he gives me a bigger smile and a head nod. I just smile back when the girls look at me shocked "Girl how have you not died yet!?" Sadie asks freaking out making me give her a look "What do you mean?" I ask "Honey Joe Burrow just smiled the biggest smile to you and nodded his head" Abby says and I shrug "He's just being nice" I laugh then hear Kara call us to start auditioning.

-After auditions-

There was about 100 of us today and now there's 50 and if you're wondering yes me and the girls all are still in the 50. However Willow got cut which makes us so sad but we all agreed to stay in touch. I was getting my stuff together when I hear my name making me look up seeing Joe walking up towards me "Um hi you're Taylor right?" he asks and I nod "That would be me, and you are Joe Burrow" I say making him laugh slightly "That's me, I wanted to introduce myself to you" he says making me smile "Nice to meet you" I say "You too, also you looked really good during auditions I am hoping they pick you" he says making me blush "Thank you" I say when Ja'Marr calls Joe to go over "Seems you are being called" I say laughing as he nods and laughs with me "Seems I am" he says "I'll see ya around Taylor" he says and then walks away.

The girls run up to me "How are you not freaking out?!" Abby asks making me laugh and roll my eyes "I'm not because he's just being friendly" I say as we walk back to my car "How does he even know you thought?" Sadie asks as we put out bags into the trunk of my car. I close the door and then turn to them "Um well he may have followed me and DMed me" I say and their jaw drops. I roll my eyes "Close your mouths you'll catch flies" I say laughing and then hop into the car and the girls follow. Angela speaks up "He must like you if he did all of that, awh imagine if they say and get married" she says making the girls squeal. I shake my head knowing that'll never happen.

Or so I thought.
____
Ok so if y'all get a notification about this chapter i am just now realizing that I had never finished this chapter