Epilogue

Taylor

It's been 23 seasons of Joe being a quarterback for the Bengals, yes doing his whole career with them, and 15 years of me being with the Ben Gals. We finally moved away from Cincinnati to somewhere more secluded with our three kids. We have two boys and one girl who we absolutely love the most.

Jameson has taken after his father becoming a quarterback and we're so certain that he is going to be a star like his father. He looks more and more like Joe everyday and has even the little blonde curls that Joe always had and has his little come backs that everyone loves. He is about to start college at LSU to also follow in his dads footsteps. We are so so so proud of him and everyone is so proud of him as well, especially Joe.

Our second oldest is another boy who we named Lukas Anthony Burrow. He is the total opposite of his brother. He is a complete mommas boy which I absolutely adore so so much! He however has followed in his dad's footsteps with basketball and is on his way to play where Joe had once played i. high school as well. We love him so so so much. He is more of a mix of me and Joe between my lips and eye color but everything else is Joe.

Just when we thought we were so content with our two boys we found out I was pregnant a third time. This one was a complete surprise because we had thought we were done and set on our two boys. We had both sworn up and down that we were going to be boy parents and have a third little boy.

But when we found out we were having a girl our whole world was flipped. Joe went into complete protective mode and so did her older brothers. We named her Raeliegh Mae Burrow. She is our wild child for sure playing sports while also doing dance like I did. She keeps us on our toes every day but let me tell you one thing she has them three boys wrapped around her little finger, along with everyone on the Bengals, and I find it hilarious.

Who would have thought that just a few years ago I would audition for the Ben Gals and meet the love of my life. We have been through ups and downs but nonetheless I wouldn't have changed anything for the world.

____
A/N: And the story of Joe and Taylor comes to an end! I am so sad but so happy that this story is finished!

I can not wait to finish my other stories and of course get new stories out to you guys!

Thank YOU guys all for the love that I have received on this story! You guys inspire me to write more and to get more out to you guys!

I love you all!