Chapter 23

(Um HELLOOOO Joey B dumpy truck! For the sake of this story I am going to do a major jump in the story)

Taylor

Me and Joe have currently been together for over three years! I know I'm just as shocked as you are. Since the playoff game the Bengals went all the way to the Super Bowl playing none other than the Philadelphia Eagles. It was definitely a tough game for me seeing my number one man play my childhood favorite team. But in the end then Bengals won the Super Bowl and I couldn't have been more proud of Joe! I am still a Ben Gal and have made my way to being a captain on the team and about to start to coach the girls. I absolutely love it!

It is also currently two weeks since our three year anniversary and I have been feeling absolutely nauseous. Today was another day at the stadium early in the morning rehearsing when I started to get the nauseous feeling again. Abby, yes she's still here and is also a coach with me she also got married to Ja'Marr last year, looks over noticing the look on my face and asks "Girl are you ok?" making me shake my head.

I soon feel it all coming up making me run out and into the bathroom. Everything in my system between this morning and last night comes up. I let out a groan absolutely hating when I throw up. I soon finish and flush the toilet saying out loud to myself "That's the fifth time this week" as I get up and walk to the sink. I rinse my mouth out with water and begin to think of what could be causing me to get sick.

Could it be something I ate? No, I only had a granola bar this morning because I was too nauseous to eat anything else. Could it be my period? Maybe? I take my phone out looking at my period app seeing I was supposed to start it last week. No it can't be? I'm always on time for my period though. I mean I could be actually. Considering my boobs have been super sore and looking slightly bigger than normal, I am a week late, and I am throwing up? I just shrug it off and walk back to the room to continue rehearsal.

-During lunch-

Me and Abby walk in seeing the players already eating so we go get our food and make our way ti our boys. I smile seeing Joe, he still looks just as handsome when I first met him. I walk up to the seat next to him and sit down making him look over "There's my beautiful girl" he says pulling me into him giving me a kiss on the lips. I smile as he does that and kiss him back. I say hi to the other guys and get ready to eat. However when the smell of the chicken hits my nose I get that same nauseous feeling.

I try to make it go away and eat the chicken but it doesn't work. I quickly get up and run to the bathroom puking, luckily it's not a lot because of puking everything else up this morning. I soon stop and think to myself, yeah I'm definitely pregnant. I sigh and get up washing my mouth out again and going back to lunch.

Joe looks at me worried "You ok babe?" He asks and I smile nodding "Yeah I am fine" I say. I then notice he's got a pickle on his plate making me eyeball it "Hey babe?" I ask and he hums in a response to me "Are you going to eat that pickle?" I ask making him look at me weird but he just gives it to me and I scarf it down loving every second of it. Abby just looks at me with a look of she knows what's going on.

Before I know it lunch is done and the boys all leave as me and Abby walk together "Ok, girl spill what's going on?" she asks making me look at her, I want to tell her it's nothing but she knows me too well at this point. I sigh and make sure no one's listening "I think I am pregnant" I say so only she hears and her jaw drops "Oh we're finding out now" she says. I shake my head "No plus we have the rest of rehearsal" I say. She thinks then takes out her phone typing and then puts it away "Now we don't, come on" she says pulling my hand to her car.

-Later on-

I was at mine and Joe's house with Abby after buying some pregnancy tests. I obviously called Sophie, who is currently engaged to Sam, so she can find out with us. I look at the tests nervous as Abby asks "You ready to take them?" making me look at her "Truthfully, no" I say and she gives me a small smile and hugs me "You're going to be fine I promise" she says taking my phone so I can take the test.

I close the door and do all that I have to do. I then set it on the counter taking a deep breath before looking in the mirror looking at myself. I mean could I really be pregnant? I turn to the side looking at my belly not seeing anything. I just sigh and wash my hands before opening the door and walking over to Abby "Ok set a timer for five minutes" I say and she nods doing so handing me back my phone. I look at Sophie "I cant believe you might be pregnant!" she cheers I nod "Me either, I just hope this goes quickly before Joe comes home...oh my god Joe??" I say thinking about him.

How on earth do I tell Joe that I'm pregnant? Abby looks at me confused as Sophie speaks up "What about him?" she asks and I look at her "How do I tell him? What will he think?" I say and she nods "Yeah I didn't think of that...I'm sure it'll be fine" she says just as the timers goes off. I look at Abby and then get up walking quickly to the bathroom. I have the tests covered by the instructions paper from the box so I set Sophie up so she can see my reaction. I take a deep breath looking in the mirror again. This is it. This could completely change me and Joe. I then move the paper looking at the tests and gasp at what they all say.

Positive.

_______
A/N: Ohhh she's preggers! How do we think Joe will act? I know he wasn't in this chapter a lot but I promise he will be in the next one!

I think I'm going to write like five more chapters of this story and that'll be the end! I'm so sad about it but it's about time!

I hope you all enjoy this chapter! Please vote and comment!