Chapter 1: secrets

717 words eat up children

"Papa can I ask you something?" Y/N asked nervously.

"What's up kiddo?" Sirius replied.

"You can't tell Dad okay?"

"Of course! I love secrets!"

"There's this girl in school who makes me feel so happy and I dont know what it is, can you help me?"

"That's love kiddo! Who is it? I might have met her last year."

"Her name is... Hermione. Hermione Granger."

"Oh yes! I met her last year! Such a bright young girl, this is so exciting! Aah!"

"Papa calm down you don't want Dad to hear!"

Just then, Remus Lupin himself walked into the room.

"Don't want Dad to hear what?" He asked with a wide grin on his face.

"NOTHING!" Both replied.

Remus chuckled and Y/N and Sirius just stared at him questioningly before he began to talk.

"I swear you too are just as bad as eachother. Y/N I can tell your going to be just like your papa when you grow up."

"Is that supposed to be an insult, Lupin?" Sirius asked with a smirk on his face, "because last time I checked, you loved me." "I always will."

AnD tHeN tHeY kIsSeD ✨

"AH GROSS!" Y/N shouted as she ran out of the room covering her eyes, making the two older men howl with laughter.

"Y/N LUPIN-BLACK GET BACK HERE!" Remus yelled while Sirius was still dying of laughter seeing how much his daughter was like him when he was younger.

"NOT IF YOUR GONNA KISS AGAIN THAT WAS DISGUSTING. AH IT FEELS LIKE THAT IMAGE WAS BURNED INTO MY EYES WHAT DID YOU DO."

This only made Sirius laugh harder. She wasn't just "so much like him", she was an exact copy. Minus the fact that she was a werewolf, that came from her Dad, but otherwise she was literally him except a younger female version.

"JUST COME DOWNSTAIRS YOU GREASY HEDGE-BORN HEDGEPIG."
"NO."
"YES."
"NO."
"YES."

At this point they might as well have sent Sirius to his grave. He was on the floor laughing and rolling around, his eyes had small tears in them. He always loved how Remus would use shakespearian insults on his own daughter it was hilarious.

"FINE. YOU CAN STAY UP THERE BUT YOU WONT GET TO SEE THE STARS! IT ISNT A FULL MOON TONIGHT SO YOUR ALLOWED OUT BUT ONLY IF YOU COME DOWN!" Remus called, knowing this would make her return. Ever since she was just a kid, Y/N was obsessed with astronomy and everything about the stars. She was always pointing out one constellation or another saying "That's Orion!" Or "Look the big dipper!"

"OH MY GOSH I GET TO SEE THE STARS YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES YESYESYESYESYESYES-"

She continued screaming until she was all the way down the stairs and out the doors with both her Dads slowly following behind, or at a normal pace, but to her (in that moment, because usually she's pretty slow) it felt REALLY slow.

"HURRY UP BEFORE I LOCK THE DOOR BEHIND ME!"

I suppose now is a good time to tell you that they lived in a small house on top of a grassy hill away from civilization. Not only was this for Sirius's safety due to the askaban escape of last year but also so that Y/N could be raised away from all the commotion of the muggle world. They always had something to rant about so they decided to just leave.

Y/N loved nature more than anything. She also loved her skateboard, her guitar, and a certain Gryffindor. But no matter how much she loved these things, her Papa would always be on top for her. They told eachother everything. It was more like best friend's rather than a father and daughter, you know? They would gossip and be reckless and when it snowed they would have snowball fights and build snowmen. Her Dad loved to see this because he knew they were both truly happy.

After she had some time to think, Y/N's parents finally joined her, lying next to her on the hill. All anyone around them could hear for the next hour or so was Y/N talking about stars and space but they didn't mind. They knew she was happy so it made them happy too.

A/N I ALREADY LOVE THIS SO MUCH MORE THAN THE FIRST VERSION!!! Anyway, thank you so so much for reading this I plan to have the next few chapters hopefully out today but my hands are starting to hurt from typing 😅  I'll be fine :) I love you and thank you again for reading ❤