Chapter 12 - breakup.

Word count: 444. Ohh I know you guys are going to love this chapter 🤭

Its safe to say that the whole of Hogwarts was shocked when Y/N and Luna came into the great hall, arguing loudly with both almost in tears.

"WELL MAYBE IF YOU WERENT SUCH A SHIT GIRLFRIEND THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED" Y/N shouted at Luna.

"IM SORRY BUT LAST TIME I CHECKED, YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WANTED ME TO DO IT!" Luna yelled back.

"I WAS JOKING AND YOU KNEW IT!" Y/N's voice broke as tears rolled down her cheeks. "I ASKED YOU TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER NOT FU-"

Y/N turned silent as she realised everyone in the hall was listening to her. She said "we're over" ran out crying. Luna walked out of the other side of the hall.

Hermione's pov:

Oh my god...what the hell just happened?! I thought they were fake dating! I'm so shocked I feel like I can't breathe. I stand up and start to follow Y/N.

"Hermione, where the bloody hell are you going?" Ron asked, concerned.

"None of your business Ronald!" I called back and ran towards Y/N.

🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕

It took a while but I found her sat up against a tree in the border of the forbidden forest, her cheeks tear-stained. I hugged her tightly and I felt her gasp. She hugged me back with similar force.

I just couldn't help myself with what happened next. Feeling the need to comfort her and make her feel safe, I got closer. I put a hand on her chin and tilted her head up and to the side slightly.

Her breath hitched and I pressed my lips against hers. She squeaked in surprise but eventually relaxed into the kiss and kissed back. She sighed in pleasure and leaned back against the tree.

I pinned her to the tree and deepened the kiss. I swiped my tongue over her bottom lip and her lips parted. Taking this as consent, I pushed my tongue into her mouth. She whimpered into my mouth and it was so fucking hot.

I used my tongue to explore every inch of her mouth. She gasped and moaned every so often and it would make me feel so...good.

Eventually I pulled away, the two of us gasping for air. We rested our foreheads together.

"..Y/N?"

"Y-yes, Hermione?"

She was stuttering. So fucking precious.

"I know you were faking your relationship with Luna."

"H-how?!"

"I heard you talking in the library. Your a really good actor, I must say."

She blushed at that and I grinned.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked, slightly nervous for some reason.

"Yes!" She practically screamed, hugging me tightly.

A/N: this was really fun to write ngl