Fantastical📸🍋

Touya came back into the room with white hair. "I washed it out." I smiled, "You look so pretty!" I kissed his face. 

He hugged my waist while chuckling. "Go to sleep." I wiggled, "I'm feeling a little fantastical." 

He kissed my neck, "Is that your way of saying horny." I shook my head. "More like antsy." He raised an eyebrow, "You're shaking." I felt my forehead, "I feel hot." 

He felt my forehead and said, "Yeah, go to sleep. You're coming down with something." 

I pushed him away, "What if I get you sick?" 

He hugged me, "I don't care, you need to be taken care of." I sighed and let him in. "You're hot." He smiled, "I know." 

"I meant temperature-wise

"I meant temperature-wise... you know what, I'm just gonna let you have this one." 

I fell asleep while he held me tight. I woke up with a sore throat. 

He smiled, "Good morning sleepy." I opened my mouth, but no words came out. 

He got up, "Your throat?" I nodded and he kissed my forehead. "I'll make you some tea." He walked out and I lie there in pain. 

He gave me some tea and sat on the corner of the bed. 

I gagged

I gagged. "This... shit...is...disgusting." 

He furrowed his eyebrows, "You forced yourself to speak to say some mean shit." I bullied, "How... the hell... do you fuck up...tea." He sighed embarrassed. "I burnt the water." 

I coughed as I laughed. "How!" 

We both started laughing and he put his hand on my forehead. 

"I'll get a cool rag. You just gotta rest." He walked out for a while and Rumi stepped in. '

"Black people don't get sick Y/N." 

I rolled my eyes, "Nigga..." 

She laughed, "How'd you even get... ARE YOU PREGNANT!?"