chapter 4: loo loo land

The scene opens to the shot of the exterior of Stolas's mansion at night before cutting to the master bedroom where Stolas and Stella are asleep.

Octavia: *off screen* mummy daddy!

Stolas: vias calling us Stella.

Stella: you get up.

Stolas enters Octavia's room where she is hiding beneath her blankets.

Stolas: via? What troubles you my owlet?

Octavia: daddy! Daddy! I had a dream! A really bad dream!

Stolas: a nightmare.

Octavia: I was looking all over the place and... I couldn't find you anywhere! You weren't there!

Stolas: there there via it's okay you're okay. When you're scared and you don't know where I am you must remember no matter what happens to me I will never be far away from my precious little Starfire.

...

Stolas: 🎵it always seems more quiet in the dark. It always feels so stark how silence grows under the moon. Constellations gon so soon. I used to think that I was bold, I used to think love would be fun. Now all My stories have been told except for one... As the stars Start to align I hope you take it as a sign that you will be okay, everything will be okay. And if the seven rings collapse although the day could be my last you will be okay, when I'm gone you'll be okay... And if creation goes to die you can find me in the sky! Apon the last day. And you will be okay🎵

Stolas leaves his daughter to sleep. Cut to several years later where a teenage Octavia is jolted awake by smashing objects and her parents screaming at each other, far less content.

Stella: *off screen* I can't believe you slept with an imp, IN OUR FUCKING BED!!!

Stolas: *off screen* It wasn't expected I didn't have time to go to a motel!

Stella: *off screen* a motel!? LIKE A FUCKING PLEBIAN!?!

Octavia grabs her phone and puts in earbuds, Playing "My World is Burning Down Around Me" to tune out the screaming as she strides down the hall of the goetia estate, stepping over the smashed remains of a plant thrown in her path. In the kitchen Stella continues screaming at Stolas.

Stella: you want to fuck this one TOO!?!

Stella then grabs an imp and violently tosses him at Stolas completely intended to kill them both

Stolas: no! Of course not!

Stella: you are a goddamn embarrassment! I'm not spending another moment looking at your PATHETIC IMP SUCKING FACE!!!

Stella storms out of the room, shouting angrily the entire time and smashing more potted plants. Stolas sighs in an exhausted expression before he had noticed his daughter enter the kitchen.