chapter 8: harvest moon festival

Scene opens up so a sunlit exterior of Stolas's palace. Blitz is shown lighting a cigarette on Stolas's bed. Stolas sighs in contentment as Blitz folds his hands behind his head. Stolas is shown wearing a ball gag,his hands tied to the headboard with rope.

Stolas: I'm sorry for having to move our little rendezvous early. I have an engagement in this month on the full moon.

Blitz: When this happens it's not really something I fuss about but don ya really need the book for this farm bullshit? I got like fifteen new clients waiting for heads to roll!

Stolas: as shocking as it may seem, Blitzy, my Grimoire is actually incredibly important. And it isn't supposed to be lent out to *Baby voice* itty bitty imps like yourself. *Normal voice* The harvest moon is a very special occasion. It's been my annual duty to showcase it in the Ring of Wrath. It's celebrated by a very charming little festival with the locals.

Blitz: Wrath, huh? Two of my employees are from there. I've never really been there. I've heard it's full of inbred chuckle fucks.

Stolas: Oh! Why don't you all join me at the festival? I can guarantee you all...

Stolas pulls the covers over his head and his head comes out of the blankets under Blitz's crotch.

Stolas: special access.

Blitz: look, I told you we're not body yards, okay? That was a one-time thing we did badly.

Stolas: I'm simply offering a work free day of fun. I feel quite safe at the harvest festival. It's the same every year.

Blitz: well, if you promise this isn't some fuck fest invite It does sound like it could be a blast and a half. Plus it's not like we can do jack shit without your book anyway.

Stolas: *baby voice* aww, I'm sorry your clients will have to wait.

Blitz: Oh, fuck my clients!

Moxxie and Millie's apartment is shown under a robo fizz sign. Moxxie and Millie sleep in their bed. Moxxie's phone lights up and a phantom of the Opera organ ringtone sounds. Moxxie taps his phone and rolls over. The phone rings again. In annoyance Moxxie grabs the phone, sits up and answers.

Moxxie: what do you want, sir?

Blitz: Hey, sorry to wake you, Mox! How would you and Mills like to visit the Wrath Ring for some harvest bullshit this year?

Millie then wakes up in excitement due to what blitz had just said.

Millie: the harvest moon festival!? YEE- FUCKING-HAW!!!

Moxxie: Well Millie likes the idea. Wait, where are you calling from?

Blitz falls down onto the bed from the ceiling, his phone bonks him on the head. Moxxie begins to narrow his eyes as Blitz purrs.

Moxxie: of course.

Blitz: anyways, I have to go tell the others it's good to know you all live the same apartment building.

Cuts to Hunter sleeping and due to his heightened senses he heard a creaking noise. Hunter immediately grabbed the gun he keeps underneath his bed and walks towards the front of the apartment without waking the others up and turned on the light and aimed his gun to see Blitz rummaging through the fridge.

Hunter: What do you want, Blitz?

Blitz: I was just wondering if you and the others would like to come to the Wrath Ring for this harvest moon festival bullshit!