chapter 6: life in hell

Even though it had been months since the bad batch arrived in hell they were still getting used to it, it didn't help that they were now considered the lowest creatures in the seven rings of hell. Due to then now being imps they have gotten some racist insulting comments by a few demons above the ranks they were in.

The scene begins in the I.M.P office and Loona was just staring at her phone while everyone else was waiting for next client to hire them. Hunter was in the middle of pulling Wrecker by his tail to try to get him to the hospital in the sloth ring to get his hellbies shot. The rest of the bad batch had gotten their shots months ago but the appointment for Wrecker's had to be rescheduled to five months later.

Millie: Wrecker, only babies and ex-junkies are afraid of needles.

Hunter: Blitz, do you mind if me and Wrecker take a few minutes off?

Blitz: I do mind. You both are getting paid to be here are you not? Or you rather mind I replace you both?

Hunter: but I have to get Wrecker to sloth to get his hellbies S-H-O-T.

Blitz: oh, then I don't mind. You're lucky through me and Loona have to wait FIVE FUCKING YEARS so she can get her S-H-O-T.

Loona: what was that?

Blitz: nothing, Loonie.

Hunter: can you also drive us to sloth? You know since we don't have a car.

Blitz: yeah you guys really need to get onto that, but I'll drive you anyway. It's not like we can do jack shit right now.

Hunter: thanks, Blitz.

Hunter then looks down to see that Wrecker wasn't there anymore, he looked at the window to see that Wrecker was trying to get out through the window but instead he got stuck.

Hunter: Wrecker, it's just a shot.

Moxxie: how do we get him out?

Blitz: get the van.

A few minutes later

Loona was tying a rope around Wrecker's top half outside the window and then looks at Blitz and then pulls a thumbs up.

Blitz: ready!?

The scene then followed the rope, The end was very long it may have been twelve miles till the scene got to the end of the rope that was tied onto the back of the I.M.P van with Hunter and Omega in the front seats.

Omega: ready!

Blitz: drive!

Hunter then starts up the van and hits the gas pump and puts it at it's full speed. A few seconds later the rope pulls Wrecker out of the window actually breaking it and taking the window along with it. Hunter drove in a really fast speed with Wrecker being dragged along behind him.

Millie: Wow, he's fast.

It took a few seconds until Hunter brought back the van. A few hours later Blitz, Hunter and Wrecker were at sloth, Hunter had to bring Wreckers tooka doll Lula just to get him in the van.

Hunter: finally.

Blitz decided to stay in the van and watch My little pony. Hunter literally had to drag Wrecker inside and all the way to the waiting room.

Hunter: you fucking baby we had to wait five months for this appointment and I am not going to let your baby ass force us to reschedule this shit!

Hunter then looks to his left and sees a mother with her son on a leash giving him a look for no apparent reason at all in that moment.