chapter 10: miracle lake

This is in the season 2 parts of helluva boss

Many years later and things have changed. The scene opens up with Hunter and Wrecker both with Verosika's gang and Wrecker is just making out with Milky as everyone else watches them.

Verosika: Damn, Hunter, your brother is a freak.

Hunter: you don't think I know how horny he is? He's already doing blowjob's with your friend, even at work.

The scene then cuts to a flashback of the bad batch and the I.M.P crew and Wrecker is just sitting there with a very pleased face.

Blitz: look, the bottom of the line, Tech, is that I'm the boss so I take care of the money.

Tech: you spend it all on horses!

Hunter: yeah, blitz. It's either let Tech take care of the finance or stop buying horses. What do you want?

Echo: Addict!

Blitz: well... Hey, I haven't heard Wrecker say a single thing.

Wrecker: well... I... think Tech should...

Then Wrecker let's out a pleasured scream as he passes out. Everyone stares as Milky comes out from underneath the table.

Milky: the fuck are you all looking at?

The scene cuts back to everyone just being like WHAT THE FUCK as a car crashes in and Beezlebub, Loona and Omega come out of the car.

Beezlebub

Omega.
I've seen season 2 of the bad batch

Vortex: Bee, what happened?

Beezlebub: teaching Omega how to drive.

Loona: I came because I paralyzed a dude.

Omega: Hunter, why does your phone keep going straight to voicemail?

After hearing that Hunter immediately pulled out his phone and the voicemail was Blitz saying "so not all toxic mold is black but all black mold is toxic"