chapter 5: spring broken

The scene starts with blitz and the crew driving their van along the street with the song mustang dong playing.

Blitz: I love this song! *Sings along* 🎵You were a spicy little- uh- demon with the- uh- bleach blonde hair!🎵

Loona is seen sitting in the passenger seat next to Blitz looking mildly annoyed at his singing as well as Omega who is looking at the latest news in hell. Moxxie covers his somehow non-existing ears in the back while Millie rolls down the window and smiles.

Blitz: 🎵fiendin' for that semen When I caught your stare!🎵

They drove into an old crowded parking lot.

Omega: hey Loona, who's this?

Loona looks over her shoulder to Omega's level and sees her holding a picture with a succubus on the cover.

Loona: that's Verosika mayday, the most popular singer in all of pentagram City.

Echo: if she's famous then what is a picture of her doing in the back of the van?

Then suddenly before they went into the only parking space they were assigned to a pink cat suddenly parked right in front of them to almost crash.

Blitz: holy shit-

Blitz slams onto the brakes and the van skids to stop. Blitz turns off the radio and Glares at the person in the pink car. He glances at the license plate which reads "SUCK-4-LIFE".

Blitz: oh, you "suck for life", Do ya!?

Blitz then immediately pulled out a megaphone and then started yelling into it.

Blitz: listen up, you unoriginal pink cum dump! You have three goddamn seconds to get your dick out of my parking spot...

As Blitz continued screaming Verosika mayday steps out of her car with high heels. Let's lower his megaphone, shocked.

 Let's lower his megaphone, shocked

Omega: no way!

Omega kept looking back at the picture and then looked back at the real thing completely shocked at who was talking to Blitz.

Omega: it can't be!

Loona: it's--

Blitz: Oh shit.... Verosika!

Verosika: Blitzo.

Blitz: I should have known you'd be here. I could smell fish for miles. Which is odd because I believe the nearest ocean is *face plants* Three rings down!

Verosika: And I should have known you would be here when I heard the Amber alerts.

Blitz: Oh yeah? I'm surprised they let your fat ass out of rehab. I could see you're still drunken whore, clutching onto that Beezlejuice bottle like it's the last cock in hell!