chapter 7: C.H.E.R.U.B

The scene opens up to a shot of heaven's Golden Gates. The gates open and "Cherub Towne" is shown. Cletus flies in front of the camera.

Cletus: well, howdy! I'm Cletus! Welcome to heaven! Guess you did something good to get here and good people deserve to give loved ones special blessings!

Collin: 🎵does it make you want to cry?🎵

Scene cuts to a man jumping out of an airplane without a parachute. He splats onto a rock while censoring cloud bubble reads "Owie"

Keenie: 🎵When your loved one has to die?🎵

Another person gets run over by a train as "Oh no!" appears in a thought Bubble.

Cletus: 🎵does it hurt you through and through?🎵

The scene goes to another man who accidentally shoots himself in the face. "Oopsie!" is seen in another thought bubble.

All: 🎵When your face is turning blue?🎵

Collin: 🎵Well luckily for you🎵

Keenie: 🎵there's something we can do!🎵

Cletus: 🎵we can help keep them alive!🎵

All: 🎵so you can watch them thrive! cause here at C.H.E.R.U.B!🎵

Then the orange C.H.E.R.U.B logo appears with the registered trademark symbol.

Collin: 🎵Will save your honey bun from dying violently!🎵

Cletus rescues a woman from a pack of wild animals. Keenie pushes a scared Collin in front of them as he holds a plank of wood with a nail in it.

All: 🎵cause here at C.H.E.R.U.B!🎵

The C.H.E.R.U.B logo appears again.

Keenie: 🎵No we never even ask a fee!🎵

Cletus is shown waving a very dismissive hand at a person holding him a lot of dollar bills.

Collin: 🎵because good people spread the love!🎵

Then Collin and Keenie both give each other a big hug In a yellow heart-shaped background.

Keenie: 🎵and we're here for all above!🎵

Then small cute hearts of light spread around a spinning Earth in space.

Cletus: 🎵we do the paperwork for you!🎵

A clearly very stressed Collin rapidly writes on piles of paper in a very paper filled office.

Collin: 🎵and the heavy lifting too!🎵

Keenie then lifts up a very huge boulder from a very flattened woman who gives her a thumbs up.

Cletus: 🎵so sit right back🎵

All: 🎵 and let us bless a soul for you! Oh we are the C.H.E.R.U.B🎵

The Cherubs appear on a small old fashioned TV. Blitz explodes the TV with a flintlock pistol.

Millie: Nice one B.

Blitz: give me another, Mox.

Moxxie nervously sweeps away the flaming debris and puts another old fashioned TV onto the stand. He turns it on with the scared look on his face. The 666 news logo appears. Blitz pours gunpowder into the flintlock.