... a new guy... ✨

My heart fluttered, I twirled around in happiness! I was super happy... Jake cheered me up after Swad... and I felt much better, even though I still had something missing in my heart. I was still quite confused on why Swad would say all of that... was I really that awful? I quickly shook my head, getting the bad thought out. Whatever! I didn't need Swad and he didn't need me.

I quickly got dressed, heading outside. I wonder what would happen today... everything has been so eventful as of late and perhaps... finally I'll find my one true love. Was it Jake? Or maybe someone else? I blushed at the thought, closing my eyes as I grip my phone tightly, excitedly waiting for that one text. It was quite early... it was 9AM so maybe Jake was still sleeping. 

Oh Jake... I blushed once more, squealing excitedly. I felt like I was about to faint... from love.

I might as well do something before Jake wakes up, maybe get him some flowers... and a nice gift... I quickly left my home, running down to the nearby shop, looking around. My eyes landed on a nice blue teddy bear... maybe Jake would  like this. I purchase it, it wasn't too expensive and only costed five dollars. Now to get some flowers!

Running down to the florists, I quickly enter. What flowers would Jake like? Roses... maybe...?

That's when I heard a voice behind me,  I turned around slowly— it was a tall guy with purple hair and bright green eyes, I immediately blushed as I realised he was talking to me. He held a bouquet in his hands, extending his hand forward... was he giving them to... me? I slowly reached over, taking the flowers from him. "H-h-h-h-h-h-hi..." I squeaked out... smelling the flowers... they were all so beautiful... sigh...

(Mysterious guy...): "Hey, the name's Sampo Koski."

I blush once more... "O-oh... I-I'm Y/N..." I smile nervously, holding the flowers tightly.

(Sampo): "What's someone like you doing out here?" He smirks.

"I-i-i-i...." I didn't know what to say to this guy! He was just s-s-so confident... and I was so self conscious... i was scared, i was shaking. "I-i-I'm s-s-supposed to m-meet s-someone..." I kept shaking.

(Sampo): "Who!?" He looked mad!

"J-jake...... J-jake"

(Sampo): "grrrrr" i saw his eyes flash red. "that guy is a snake!" He then walked off without a further word. Something told me that this wouldn't be the last that I would see him... but was I mad about it? Heh... no.