...mistake...✨

(Swad POV):

I sigh loudly, checking my phone every now and again to at least get a new text message. It was a mistake to allow Jake to make me type that... I missed Y/N... I missed them so much... I was sad about it, too... I didn't want Y/N to feel sad over me insulting them, I didn't mean any of the insults after all— but... what if Y/N finds out my biggest secret? I don't want them to know... I sigh once more, looking into the distance... remembering all the memories I had...

I need to apologise... I don't care what Jake does or says... I need to apologise to Y/N. Picking up my phone I text them a message saying 'I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything I said... I was forced to by a guy named 'Jake', ... he knows my biggest secret and I didn't want you to know... please forgive me.' After about five minutes, I finally sent the message- I saw that Y/N had already read it, a soft yet hesitant smile soon appearing.

Though...

They didn't text back. Just left it at read... did they not believe me? I didn't mean to insult them.. but all the things I said were pretty mean— I had to make sure Jake wouldn't tell my secret... I was in love with Y/N.. when I first set my eyes upon them.. I instantly fell in love. They were special, not like other girls... and for that they held a special place in my heart. Oh... Y/N... why can't you understand that I was forced to say all those mean things to you?

I let out a long sigh, tightly gripping onto my phone. I kept sending messages but it was met with no reply, only 'seen'... did they really hate me now? My heart aches for them... I cant let them go... I want them to understand that I love them with all my heart. And that I could no longer live without them... I needed to see them in person... to talk things out. I texted once more 'Can we see each other in person, we don't have to be friends but I want to talk to you and explain.' I softly smile as it was met with a thumbs up emoji. 

Yes...

'Can we meet at the café tomorrow... at 6:30PM?' It was met with another thumbs up... my smile grew even larger, yes... this could work... I need to let Y/N know that Jake is evil and is only planning to hurt them...

I turn off my phone, patiently waiting for the day to end.